User Tag List

Thread: Removing shit

Removing shit

We play simplex and a rp idiot making 2 useless sc around the core, i remove 1 and try remake near the door but the noob remove my sc too and i got 3 match ban lol..

Thx fleec, but when you going spec and join other team is allowed...

You can't remove others buildings without asking, i only banned you because you started the removing. Yes they sucked but game went overtime so they served its purpose.

I was red but when i joined back later i was blue so i wrote i will go spec until i can join back to my team again. Which is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You can't remove others buildings without asking, i only banned you because you started the removing. Yes they sucked but game went overtime so they served its purpose.

I was red but when i joined back later i was blue so i wrote i will go spec until i can join back to my team again. Which is allowed.
    You was red making leech behind the door and go spec after join blue team, idk what happen after when you ban whatever..

Some retard players like =rp"==blindfrog keep the ru for making both SC shit place (near the core in simplex) and killing our team with that.

Its waste of time asking players like him didnt answer or listen.

I was see uk members, admins or mods removing very noob players very bad build SC, FF or leech conts.

What about that if we are in a same team and i will making the SC and FF the most useless place in the base and i dont agree to remove and the other team kill the core very easy?

Thats a very stupid rule.

killing ytour team ? you guys won :P just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    You was red making leech behind the door and go spec after join blue team, idk what happen after when you ban whatever..

Some retard players like =rp"==blindfrog keep the ru for making both SC shit place (near the core in simplex) and killing our team with that.

Its waste of time asking players like him didnt answer or listen.

I was see uk members, admins or mods removing very noob players very bad build SC, FF or leech conts.

What about that if we are in a same team and i will making the SC and FF the most useless place in the base and i dont agree to remove and the other team kill the core very easy?

Thats a very stupid rule.
    You dont have to worry about rp blindfrog anymore, he is perma on all servers.

I was red, making conts, (wanted to make ff to heal with those conts) because of the sc was at core, sadly it died, i had to go, when came back teams were even and red was under with cookie so i thought i would be red, but ended up in blue, so went spec to come back to red. So i wasnt teamswitching, if i would have stayed in blue, I would of asked someone to ban me or I would ban myself for switching.

that 2 sc + ff won the game so even how stupid we both thought it was, it won the game. Your ban should be over, i only gave you 25. (weird for being me, and giving so low)

You dont have to worry about rp blindfrog anymore, he is perma on all servers.

I was red, making conts, (wanted to make ff to heal with those conts) because of the sc was at core, sadly it died, i had to go, when came back teams were even and red was under with cookie so i thought i would be red, but ended up in blue, so went spec to come back to red. So i wasnt teamswitching, if i would have stayed in blue, I would of asked someone to ban me or I would ban myself for switching.

that 2 sc + ff won the game so even how stupid we both thought it was, it won the game. Your ban should be over, i only gave you 25. (weird for being me, and giving so low)
    Not that 2 SC won the game im very sure.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Your ban should be over, i only gave you 25. (weird for being me, and giving so low)
    Thank you, but whatever.. if you give me 3, 25 or 250 match ban, i will ignore the |uk| servers for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Not that 2 SC won the game im very sure.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, but whatever.. if you give me 3, 25 or 250 match ban, i will ignore the |uk| servers for a while.
    They were blocking the nukes most time, so yeah, they helped.

See you!

Thread Information