User Tag List

Banned for DMing on Liandri ?

Playing a nice game defending and a few flag runs on Liandri, a lot of incoming enemy so I pick them off and get a rare Killing Spree followed by a ban by I don't know who or for how long. Come on with ffs, DMing with 230 ping would be pointless as most of the time I'm dead before I'm fully spawned.

Show some mercy, I've had a really bad week!

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES read them . we need to have rules on the server. doesnt matter what ping you have you can still dm .
    @nordog baned you . 1 day ban

I know the rules, I wasn't DMing. I didn't realize that you have to be moving forward 100% of the time while letting everyone into your base.
    It seems when an admin has a grudge against you here that you can't even fart while playing without getting banned.

you stood mid exit your base shooting ppl not moving at all, warned you a billion times before for it. Now serve your ban as a man.

If you read rules again , and you promise to stop chase everyone you see , and stuff ill remove it soon.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 01-13-2018 at 10:51 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol you tread the fine line all the time @Lag4D

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Nordog View Post
    you stood mid exit your base shooting ppl not moving at all, warned you a billion times before for it. Now serve your ban as a man.

If you read rules again , and you promise to stop chase everyone you see , and stuff ill remove it soon.
    Oh so now I was 'chasing' people, you should male up your mind and come with a demo. Ive read the rules again, but please don't come here telling about the 'billion' warnings because it is just not true and you know it.

i have also baned you so be glad its only 1 day normal its double everytime you get baned

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    i have also baned you so be glad its only 1 day normal its double everytime you get baned
    Yes I remember, you banned me maybe a year ago without warning for the offense of 'walking'. Where in the holy rules does it state that 'walking' is not allowed? I toggle walk sometimes because I can aim better, also people don't expect it and it narrows down the predictability. Its a tactic.

Baned you for backshooting and chasing. And one more time for camping on gauntlet...

Thread Information