User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned? first time i guess so

Yesterday someone give me a ban on instagib ctf server [UK] I think . I've been playing a lot in this sever many years . I don't know why I recived this ban cos now I've got server rejected message. Can someone explain for what. Perhaps some of older players remeber me and remember how I'm usually playing . Know rules and all others stuff. Nick as above PromeAtherion

just looked it up, you got banned for backshooting/laming. after playing several years you should know not to backshoot.
    no idea who banned you though.

I guess it was Scream , everyone knows that but sometimes it happens, cos it is a dynamic action game . Can someone remove this ban? or how long it be on my character ? I'm trying play fair but i cannot say i won't happend - perhaps it might be true.

horrible music xD
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    horrible music xD

i warned you like 2 minutes before , and i did see you chased ppl back to your base all the time , i spammed the rules for you , then when we run passed eatchother you backshoot me then i got enough .
    read the rules : http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES tell me when you have i will unban you . @prometherion
    Last edited by |uK|ScReaM; 02-07-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Ok all those rules I've read , most of them i knew , couple didn't but in a fervor of the fight some mistakes are just happend. I was many times killed by backshooter, respawned player or other player who perhaps played not "clearly" in meaning of rules as above but.. I understand and allways try to play fairly. Must admit that Multiplay server UK is one of my favorite server insta and will be badly for me to loose a chance playing there sometimes. About defending isn't for me clearly if someone is killed and has a respawn in own base , just natural is that player will be chasing or shoting to players in own base to protect flag or base , doesn't mean special base camping. Or perhaps I didn't got this rule text correctly .

baned should be removed next map

Thank You for ban removing , all works correctly

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    If you die and spawn in base it is fine to clear the base before you leave @prometherion you can also defend in base

Thread Information