User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you Aze for replying and explanation

Banned again for spawn killing in enemy base protecting flag's taker. I hope Scream this rules are for each players. So then why other players are still playing even if they are laming, camping , backshooting and broke others rules too? Any time Scream You are playing on server and I play You gave me often warnings. Even now but players from Your team did exactly the same spawn killing in enemy base to cover flag's taker. (Wasn't my intention making a spawnkilling but defending myself in enemy base . Ban for a week - fine - but I hope that all this rues are for all players not only for "choosen ones".

By the way, in this same game I've been killed many time after respawn in my base , cos someone protect the falg , many time been backshooting without a flag. But warning and ban for me only.

No excessive back shooting or chasing • The reason I use excessive is because back shooting and chasing will happen regardless but if neither flag is taken why are you backshooting or chasing? The only reason you should be doing either or is to cover the flag or killing a flagcarrier or a player covering a flag I understand sometimes you don't do it on purpose it's a reaction shot or twitch/reflex) (This rule will be changed at some point or another more examples added.)

No camping • This means on the back of enemies bases or in the middle of the map in a corner, spawncamping/spawnkilling, liftcamping/abusing the movers of such in any map.

No Deathmatching • Just simply killing players to obtain frags and nothing more.

Play CTF this means • Running, Grabbing, Supporting, Advancing, Covering - which many resort to Deathmatching in some public players eye's as long as you are running along side or closely to the flag carrier its called COVERING

covering isnt standing in enemy base spawnkilling , ints running with the flagcarrier wich i have shown you before , and rules also , warned 10 time still doesnt get it .. and yes i ban more ppl for it .

Understood all rules long time ago. Like You have seen perhaps I'm often going forward to the enemy base even passing other players on my way and do not kill them to grab a falg or cover my team player to give him/her a chance to escape from enemy base with a flag. Like wrote before wasn't my intention spawn killing or spawn camping just defending myself in enemy base. That's what I can say mistakes are happen . Your server and Your rules - agree and accepted.

Thread Information