I got ban on uk,fine for me,i miised long time from here,need it a stop here ao i made to have a stop here.
Dunno the guy who made the ban,but i am telling you that ia the smarteat guy you have here,thanks God you got him,he is really awesome and smart.
He spectate the game,did not saw how he get raped because the "sunny" noob backshoot us the whole game on DUku,they grab,leave the base and "sunny" stay on high mid and kill everyone from back trying to get the flag runner.
So i get pissed,i am sure he saw that,i ask sunny sister phone and i get a ban and sunny nothing.
I would like to see admin p.o.w.
However i wanna know the period of the ban.

PS:show yourself and enlight me with your decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
I got ban on uk,fine for me,i miised long time from here,need it a stop here ao i made to have a stop here.
Dunno the guy who made the ban,but i am telling you that ia the smarteat guy you have here,thanks God you got him,he is really awesome and smart.
He spectate the game,did not saw how he get raped because the "sunny" noob backshoot us the whole game on DUku,they grab,leave the base and "sunny" stay on high mid and kill everyone from back trying to get the flag runner.
So i get pissed,i am sure he saw that,i ask sunny sister phone and i get a ban and sunny nothing.
I would like to see admin p.o.w.
However i wanna know the period of the ban.

PS:show yourself and enlight me with your decision.
delete this post ,useless,i write for noone