User Tag List

Banned for removing

Playing McSwartzeys and a player named RYU (Higor?)or something like that places a second SC in the hall next to the 1st. So I ask him repeatedly to put it in water way because we are getting nuked and infiltrated from water. After about 15 min of asking that he remove it and place the SC in water, 2 min before timer ends, I remove and put SC in water. I get immediately banned by Chris? 100 matches for not being stupid. BTW this RYU guy removed my SC in the previous map, did not ask or anything. Is he banned too? No! It is another example of admin abuse. WTF?
    Anyone that knows me knows I will not remove unless it is costing us the game.
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 03-17-2018 at 08:39 PM.

RYU isnt higor. If he removes, post a picture or demo it. Admins isnt on each game too see everything.

Even if you ask over and over, doesnt give you the right to remove others buildings for your own pleasure.
    After you removed sc, and replaced it in water, it was upgrded to 5, and then 10 min later it died from nukes.

Then somene else made it there, and it was lots of other stuff there healing it, but it died. So it didnt really work.

Its not the first time you remove others buildings, you have removed mine many times in aleria, without asking, because you think you can build better then anyone else, which isnt true. I dont agree on some buildings either, but I dont go around and remove them.

chis banned you, not chris.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    RYU isnt higor. If he removes, post a picture or demo it. Admins isnt on each game too see everything.

Even if you ask over and over, doesnt give you the right to remove others buildings for your own pleasure.
    After you removed sc, and replaced it in water, it was upgrded to 5, and then 10 min later it died from nukes.

Then somene else made it there, and it was lots of other stuff there healing it, but it died. So it didnt really work.

Its not the first time you remove others buildings, you have removed mine many times in aleria, without asking, because you think you can build better then anyone else, which isnt true. I dont agree on some buildings either, but I dont go around and remove them.

chis banned you, not chris.
    Just what I expected from you Fleecey. So much BS in your reply there is no point arguing. But you got one thing right, I will demo every match from now on.

Thread Information