Resolving Ban.

User Tag List

Thread: Resolving Ban.

Resolving Ban.

Hi,

I was banned quite some time ago on both The UK instagib and US server like 5-10 months and I'm not sure why. Never taken the time to resolve this issue but Since then I've lost my touch with Instagib and I would really like to get back into it. I know I've been warned for back shooting in the past nor do I purposefully back shoot knowing its against the rules as that seems to be a large thing in this community but nothing I would consider my self ban worthy. But I honestly don't think that's what I'm banned for. I was told I could simply be caught in someone else's ban or I was caught with something? I have never cheated knowingly and I don't use any sort or program or mod to compete with others. I have most Recently over the the past year gone by =(V)=Aimless although I've could have possibly went by {UTR}»§/\CRIFICE« at the time of the ban as I don't have an exact pinpoint in the time of the ban. Would be great if that ban could be lifted and or have a reasoning of ban of me doing something wrong that I didn't know about.

Thanks, =(V)=Aimless

Can you post a screenshot of your ban message please.

Yeah of course. I don't think it shows to much though.

https://imgur.com/a/XuNAf

Quote Originally Posted by {UTR}»§/\CRIFICE« View Post
    Hi,

I was banned quite some time ago on both The UK instagib and US server like 5-10 months and I'm not sure why. Never taken the time to resolve this issue but Since then I've lost my touch with Instagib and I would really like to get back into it. I know I've been warned for back shooting in the past nor do I purposefully back shoot knowing its against the rules as that seems to be a large thing in this community but nothing I would consider my self ban worthy. But I honestly don't think that's what I'm banned for. I was told I could simply be caught in someone else's ban or I was caught with something? I have never cheated knowingly and I don't use any sort or program or mod to compete with others. I have most Recently over the the past year gone by =(V)=Aimless although I've could have possibly went by {UTR}»§/\CRIFICE« at the time of the ban as I don't have an exact pinpoint in the time of the ban. Would be great if that ban could be lifted and or have a reasoning of ban of me doing something wrong that I didn't know about.

Thanks, =(V)=Aimless

You were caught in someone else ban, please try connect to both servers now and let me know

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You were caught in someone else ban, please try connect to both servers now and let me know
    Yes I am unbanned on both servers. Thanks!

Thread Information