User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    Country:

    MoonRay Removing SC numerous Times

    Playing Simplex today and Built SC 4 times and each time Moonray removed it. Pease show him the same courtesy I was shown earlier.

    Thank You,

    1S1K

    - - - Updated - - -

    Forgot demo: Here is link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Publ...?role=personal

  2. #2
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,180
    Country:
    It's asking me to login to view the screenshot. I don't have a Dropbox account.

  3. #3
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    Country:
    OK, it appears dropbox is no longer free like it once was... Fleecie was playing and should be able to confirm or if you give me an email addy I can share the link that way.
    1S1K

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or is there a way I can upload it to this site?

  4. #4
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,738
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    OK, it appears dropbox is no longer free like it once was... Fleecie was playing and should be able to confirm or if you give me an email addy I can share the link that way.
    1S1K

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or is there a way I can upload it to this site?
    He got banned that game, thanks for the report!

  5. #5
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    He got banned that game, thanks for the report!
    One game? I removed a single sc and got a 100 game ban! Why the double standard? Are you with the government? Haha

  6. #6
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,738
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    One game? I removed a single sc and got a 100 game ban! Why the double standard? Are you with the government? Haha
    It wasnt one game, where do you get your information from?

  7. #7
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It wasnt one game, where do you get your information from?
    From you and I quote, "He got banned THAT game..." Not, he got banned for 100 games... why the mystery?

  8. #8
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,738
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    From you and I quote, "He got banned THAT game..." Not, he got banned for 100 games... why the mystery?
    only means he got banned that game after removing, but it wasnt one game, was more

  9. #9
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    only means he got banned that game after removing, but it wasnt one game, was more
    So it was 100?

  10. #10
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,738
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    So it was 100?
    Yes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •