Hello everybody

User Tag List

Thread: Hello everybody

Hello everybody

I'm grub. Played ut99/instagib (excessively much) since it came out.

Initially stayed mostly in a norwegian lowg server (don't remember the name), playing as 'Fragma'. (I'm a dude though... The name refers to the eurodance group.)
    I joined a clan, |666| - The clan of devlis, we were mostly lowg players from the server.

I later played on i4games and Truff servers (as I remember) using nicks grub, ubu, Joe, Peg.

I stopped playing after getting wrist problems many years ago and started playing just last year again in UT4.
    I'm just now starting to get back into old form.
    I have a feeling I'm playing better now than before. Perhaps because of better equipment and/or newnet?
    I stopped smoking too which may help, as with many other things.

Thank you for keeping servers up still! Seems like the only active one for instagib...

I wish there was an (active) iDM server. I used to enjoy that as warmup before ctf games.
    When you only play ctf you risk getting into the habit of constant forward-movment/dodging, which makes you too easy of a target.

I had hopes for UT4, but don't see any players there anymore.

/ ubu

Hi there, welcome. The forums have died down but most people are now on discord (in case you wondered about the lack of response).

Enjoy your stay with us

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    I'm grub. Played ut99/instagib (excessively much) since it came out.

Initially stayed mostly in a norwegian lowg server (don't remember the name), playing as 'Fragma'. (I'm a dude though... The name refers to the eurodance group.)
    I joined a clan, |666| - The clan of devlis, we were mostly lowg players from the server.

I later played on i4games and Truff servers (as I remember) using nicks grub, ubu, Joe, Peg.

I stopped playing after getting wrist problems many years ago and started playing just last year again in UT4.
    I'm just now starting to get back into old form.
    I have a feeling I'm playing better now than before. Perhaps because of better equipment and/or newnet?
    I stopped smoking too which may help, as with many other things.

Thank you for keeping servers up still! Seems like the only active one for instagib...

I wish there was an (active) iDM server. I used to enjoy that as warmup before ctf games.
    When you only play ctf you risk getting into the habit of constant forward-movment/dodging, which makes you too easy of a target.

I had hopes for UT4, but don't see any players there anymore.

/ ubu
    välkommen grub!

Kom gärna förbi discord, vi är mer aktiv där än här

https://discord.gg/kBY3XuB

tror allt dog när fortnite kom ut, mer populärt än andra spel, om du har testat?

hey welcome to the forum
    and yeah like sam said discord is the new thing. its basically Teamspeak and IRC in one but with so much more.

Thread Information