FU, FUCKME ( USA player )

User Tag List

FU, FUCKME ( USA player )

hello , here is a demo concerning a player playing under some nicks like 'FU' or 'FUCKME' . I caught him yesterday night laming , BSing and insulting . I was looking for him today and I finally found him on the US instagib server .

He was playing against a good player ( kh4 ) , I was surprising to see his efficiency ( near 95% ) . I made a demo right on the next map ( I asked to Kh4 to play against him one more time because I would know if that player used aimbot or something ) .
    And according to me and Kh4 , he was clearly playing with a cheat . The way he turns back sometimes ... and his shots are simply impossible most of time . Plus he insulted us severals ( full ...) times .

Please watch the whole demo , read the " talks" on the chat and see by yourself . Thanks to the admins who will take a moment for this . A permanent BAN is required

HAVE FUN .

Quote Originally Posted by 98%ofLazyness View Post
    hello , here is a demo concerning a player playing under some nicks like 'FU' or 'FUCKME' . I caught him yesterday night laming , BSing and insulting . I was looking for him today and I finally found him on the US instagib server .

He was playing against a good player ( kh4 ) , I was surprising to see his efficiency ( near 95% ) . I made a demo right on the next map ( I asked to Kh4 to play against him one more time because I would know if that player used aimbot or something ) .
    And according to me and Kh4 , he was clearly playing with a cheat . The way he turns back sometimes ... and his shots are simply impossible most of time . Plus he insulted us severals ( full ...) times .

Please watch the whole demo , read the " talks" on the chat and see by yourself . Thanks to the admins who will take a moment for this . A permanent BAN is required

HAVE FUN .

Thanks for info

Thanks for the report!

He was caught with a cheat last week and I did put the ban in place, the server didn't enforce it for some reason.

He's definitely gone now though, thanks.

My pleasure guys .

Thread Information