User Tag List

Thread: Tumtum

Tumtum

As I can't reply to your other thread, here's my reply. If you look at the little flags on the right hand side of your screen it shows you which flag is taken or dropped. What you are calling chasing is my fallback and sealing, mistakenly thinking the flag was in our base. Obviously I didn't know where the flag was right then as none of our team was on voice. I still don't even know where it was dropped, whether it was in the enemy base, at mid, or our base. But when the flag was returned I immediately proceeded to continue with attacking. You can actually see me playing more CTF than DM in that demo as I go for both a grab and return within a minute or so. There is an ambiguity of the flag location built into the game and you're criticizing me for a natural mistake. Unless you want me to use some sort of flag radar cheat (they do exist), mistakes in positioning and fallback are going to happen. As for Rumba, it can get annoying when people are complaining about my one backshot out of how many total shots? The rules even say a few twitch backshots are allowed. There are only, what, a few dozen active players still? Why are you trying to hold people to such unreasonable standards? I'm sure if I speced and demoed every game you played I could find all sorts of minor infractions as well. Anyway that's my response and if they want to give me a few day or a week ban, I'll take it, as I was slightly rude to Rumba and did leave before the game was completed.

Thanks for replying. I have seen the demo, the backshoot looked kind of deliberate however since you came here and explained your situation I will give you one more chance.

Thread Information