User Tag List

Thread: monster

monster

constistently not playing CTF.

Not covering(staying behind for backshots, and get the flag himself. Endless backshooting when turn around for no reason. And no will to change. Just DM under the pretense of CTF. all he can answer is: drama quen.
    But the kickvotes he got were clear.

First demo multiple backshots to me, and others because at the end he got several kickvotes for it. This is his normal style, and i wouldn't be surprised if he was banned for it before.

CTF-Control_LS_9-28_16-29-00.dem

here it becomes more clear, atleast for me for i went to spec.

CTF-Control.dem

Saw the demo. Timestamps (game time left) at 4:15 and 1:45 hes basically standing in the small tunnel and shooting people in the back also killing people on the ramp even when they've went past.

Will be taken care of

that he never learns been baned for same before ....

Well, if he says he will play CTF, i'm happy to play with probably a him.

The promise to do so here, agreeing with the consequence of a real long or even better perm ban if not, might just change change the gamestyle. A simple "yes" i've read the rules and will try to follow, without even wanting to know why those rules are enforced is enough. I think making a big appeal in such cases doesn't do anything.

1, 2 or 3 backshots happen in the process of CTF or in the process of changing gamestyle. I don't think or believe anyone wishes to demo and post that.
    But consistenly doing it like this... is or a don't want to, or a don't need to change gamestyle. So the change can only be forced with consequences that make one think twice, thrice and quadruple directly. Thats why i made the demo.
    Today the server had several big quarrels, that left more than half empty server while it was filled, with guys that left irritated just by gamestyle like this. I'm quite convinced it will work, if the consequence is just clear enough.

But thats for you moderator guys. I'm just trying to think along not make moderating a drag too much, for people who have a history with this, so running after the facts that don't seem to change, actualy can change.

Love how the guys i've posted demos on last week became players i'm happy with to have in my team. It might not work for all, i am convinced for the regulars and long history players by far will.

Thread Information