User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IST II Week X Analysis by snake

Hey there, once again, this post is about a match that never happened, and it explains the reasons why it didnt, it is intended to expose what
    kind of IST we're playing, before you read this post, please put yourself in my shoes so you can understand my actual rage

A bit of context.

Most of you know week 2 match fbi vs taf wasn't played, because we refused to play it after 2 of our main lineup players got banned without a valid reason from ist (skarn and skaarj), whether you think its justified or not, thats what happened, we simply didnt thought it was fair our team was handicapped for no reason so we decided no to play until the bans were lifted.

After this of course we asked FBI for a reschedule, which in the rules is stated that every team has the right to ONE reschedule in the whole league.
    FBI started to deny every reschedule claim we made as according to them they just didnt had enough players or the time or didnt wanted to play 2 matches on a sunday
    or couldnt play saturdays or whatever reason banny or fleece would create to not just play the match. As a fun fact, fleece actually asked for a reschedule before the match
    claiming that ch34t wasnt going to make it on sunday, we rejected cause we knew they could always get one of their subs to play, as we did through all matches, so please explain
    if you ask for a reschedule first how come you say you can't accept our reschedule just because you dont have time, huh?

The league kept going and TAF started to play better,we had hope of actually qualifying and started to see ourselves like a really solid team that could take the IST
    even tho we were still pretty far behind on points cause of some unlucky stuff, we put ourselves together after a rough start.

We never lost hope on getting our match with FBI done since we thought we were finally going to play it someday, i mean we all have our lives and stuff but everyone can play an extra 1 or 2 hours
    instead of playing a pug or public.

But here is what dissapoints me the most, banny or fleece never really intended to play the match, no matter the circustances or the efforts, they were just stalling all the time

I talked to dangerboy a few times asking if he wanted to play and what did he tought about the match, he will always answer:"ch34t and i want to play it of course"
    i assumed then that fleece was getting talked into not playing it by banny and that humak just simply didnt give a fuck about it.

I'm just gonna post some pics, they talk by themselves

1.png So it was about that the whole time

2.png So you can play 3v5 vs WR, but cant even consider playing us

3.png Starting to sound like a mafia mob "it's all strategic", i bet it was strategic to get skarn and skaarj banned too, then claiming innocence

5.jpg sure bro, whatever

evidence1.png tired, i understand (?)

100exaust.jpg I guess you must be like really exhausted yet playing niven pub games till midnight

evidence.png This is something that really messes me up, the admin team, every team in IST had/has someone inside the admin
    IST admins but taf, and they take the decisions over this, makes me wonder why we got so messed up and none really pushed onto fbi to stop stalling and play the match

At last i just want all of you to realize what kind of league you're playing and what kind of people you give league powers to, a league that we already know who's gonna win with a little help of whatever fishy shit shows up
    ,oh let me guess, now you're gonna get Matt banned before your match vs kfc right?. It really is just sad how much support berserk and i put on this league with the streams and always being on the matches on time going through hell to actually play, just to get fucked by bad rule enforcing and admins preferences.

if you ever wonder how corruption looks in a game, this is it,have a nice day

Can't believe I am reading this lol. You want us to play the match without our top 5 and yet you didn't want to play with the team you had during week 2. Not to mention you played with the same Berserk, xnake, shiro, allan lineup every week. It was just janosik who was extra but hey what's the point of picking a team of 7 when you not gonna field them but anyway moving on to the "banny influencing fleece to not play the match", let me show you something, maybe could take some of that prejudice out of your mind.

Let's start with fleece getting talked into,

She nicely asks entire FBI team about their opinions. She could've just said no because she was the captain but some people don't lie that they "asked their entire team" when asked to reschedule earlier *cough cough*

Woah, fleece asking the entire team again and look at even danger's response "If we can ensure our top 5", but if it's coming from my mouth its stalling

Damn what's happening! fleece asking again? What a "biased, stalling, getting influenced by banny" captain she is, isn't it?

And what was my answer all? Read it for yourself.

Oh the screenshots you obtained from berserk, please provide some more context so it's not half-baked

Humak left for idom match because of that which is why I gave that answer above but hey let's just sugarcoat things

Waait, more screenshots from the berserk convo which never made it here, ahaaan!

So much for stalling, lying right?

But wait for the best part,

This is from the official IST rules. Officially you guys couldn't field 5 players so case should've been closed but FBI did have some humanity to ask atleast 3 times with their team which date to play. This looks like "corruption" isn't it?

Regarding the matt thingy, you are so naive when reasoning that you don't even know the whole scenario but hey you can always catch up with it your friend teddy on what's gonna happen and what's not and how much of it is a BIASED ADMIN decision.

Cheers!
    Attached Images

true final is 2nd vs 3rd anyway lulw
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    we rejected cause we knew they could always get one of their subs to play,
    n1cc was out
    creek is ALWAYS working on sundays
    yes thats our subs, not avaible LUL
    your team rejected because u "couldn't find a date to reschedule on" but now you could when you need it( i dont mean you snake)
    after that i still wanted to play but not as much as before

All you have to do is look at banny's real concern. He doesn't wish to play, even if he is "trying" to. He only cares about getting in the first place in the dirtiest way possible with FF points and screwing over the rest of the teams. Be thankful you guys went to first place because of us.

Last edited by RTG`; 12-06-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Ban should not have effected IST, Ban should b only for Pugs at that time, not for IST matches. Or ban should b removed for that time (Match time). I see fault of Uncle SAM here as well, but ya fault of your team members also for acting like kids by spamming on discord as well as in server. Your team members already knew the scenario which was going on with ban, and in middle of tournament they should have moved securely rather than acting like that.
    There may b separate discord and even servers if possible for IST matches. We all could contribute it to happen if Sam had no objection on it (but who knew that such ban things can go like that to effect IST). I know Moskva tried hard to make them unban at that time but Sam was not convinced much.
    And ya ofc xnake if your team had 2 sub available, should have used them as you cant force any other team to reschedule and even they have provided the reason. I dont see any fault of FBI here.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Can't believe I am reading this lol. You want us to play the match without our top 5 and yet you didn't want to play with the team you had during week 2. Not to mention you played with the same Berserk, xnake, shiro, allan lineup every week. It was just janosik who was extra but hey what's the point of picking a team of 7 when you not gonna field them but anyway moving on to the "banny influencing fleece to not play the match", let me show you something, maybe could take some of that prejudice out of your mind.

Let's start with fleece getting talked into,

She nicely asks entire FBI team about their opinions. She could've just said no because she was the captain but some people don't lie that they "asked their entire team" when asked to reschedule earlier *cough cough*

Woah, fleece asking the entire team again and look at even danger's response "If we can ensure our top 5", but if it's coming from my mouth its stalling

Damn what's happening! fleece asking again? What a "biased, stalling, getting influenced by banny" captain she is, isn't it?

And what was my answer all? Read it for yourself.

Oh the screenshots you obtained from berserk, please provide some more context so it's not half-baked

Humak left for idom match because of that which is why I gave that answer above but hey let's just sugarcoat things

Waait, more screenshots from the berserk convo which never made it here, ahaaan!

So much for stalling, lying right?

But wait for the best part,

This is from the official IST rules. Officially you guys couldn't field 5 players so case should've been closed but FBI did have some humanity to ask atleast 3 times with their team which date to play. This looks like "corruption" isn't it?

Regarding the matt thingy, you are so naive when reasoning that you don't even know the whole scenario but hey you can always catch up with it your friend teddy on what's gonna happen and what's not and how much of it is a BIASED ADMIN decision.

Cheers!
    you didnt seem to get the point that all, we fielded janosik to play several times but he himself admitted it wasnt a good thing if he played fue to lag, v and are you really telling us this when we played every match with allan!?, at that week it wasnt about playing with our top 5, it just was about not accepting a stupid ban that had nothing to do, one thing is not being able to put a top 5 because availability and ANOTHER different one is not being able just because our players got unfairly banned from servers (which was caused for a ban you orchestred), playing that game that week was like getting robbed then inviting the thief to hang out afterwards.

I just dont get why TAF is the one who loses the point, just because something special and unfair happened, special situations require special solutions and actions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Ban should not have effected IST, Ban should b only for Pugs at that time, not for IST matches. Or ban should b removed for that time (Match time). I see fault of Uncle SAM here as well, but ya fault of your team members also for acting like kids by spamming on discord as well as in server. Your team members already knew the scenario which was going on with ban, and in middle of tournament they should have moved securely rather than acting like that.
    There may b separate discord and even servers if possible for IST matches. We all could contribute it to happen if Sam had no objection on it (but who knew that such ban things can go like that to effect IST). I know Moskva tried hard to make them unban at that time but Sam was not convinced much.
    And ya ofc xnake if your team had 2 sub available, should have used them as you cant force any other team to reschedule and even they have provided the reason. I dont see any fault of FBI here.
    Spiderman don't you see, you can force a team to reschedule
    banny and fleece did that getting skarn and skaarj banned

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    Spiderman don't you see, you can force a team to reschedule
    banny and fleece did that getting skarn and skaarj banned
    No snake, it may look like it, but they had no influence over SAM's ban at all. I believe SAM acted on his own, thinking he is doing the right thing when he doesn't even know the full story (as always). What I think happened is that SAM himself saw the unavailability of cheat on FBI and decided to make an opportunity for reschedule to them. SAM had very weird and specific conditions, no one has ever been banned for so many days on pugs ever (except cheaters). Now all the sudden SAM bans them from the server so they don't specifically play the IST match, he even himself stated the idea for a reschedule on another date. If this isn't a planned sabotage, I don't know what is, It is pretty much clear. Yet again I want to mention the fact that nobody at this point was ever banned on the pug servers, let alone for so many days, if someone did something "wrong" they ban him on Discord so he wont pug.

So, just to further prove that SAM wanted to sabotage a reschedule for FBI, here is a short snippet of voice convo i managed to get. SAM was telling us to reschedule at the beginning.

So long for "wanting to change" or "lets get a clean start" when you guys haven't even attempted to fix the mistakes of SAM's bans and Fleece's ban on Jigsaw, to trigger Skarn and Skaarj in the first place. I had hopes in yall, I wanted to fix things but you guys keep on rejecting any solutions.

Also that shit happened in 11th of November... 1 month has passed until now... 1 month.... are you telling me that you can't find a day for your best 5 lineup, when your best 5 lineup have played countless of pug nights until now? Also fleece, I want you to be honest with your answers about your availability, I don't want you to be incognito on discord and hide because of me when you play Niven publics till 5 AM.
    Last edited by RTG`; 12-06-2018 at 11:34 AM.

The ist instead of bringing more players to the community is sadly making a lot of them quit the will to play :/

Kinda forced myself to stop after hearing sams answers to us when we were discussing that day. And yes, if I rarely played pugs, after IST is over if things are the same I probably wont play the little i still play both pugs and pub, theres no fun with these kind of things

Thread Information