User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:

    Berserker and Spiderman up to same old fascist crap.

    OK, playing Mazon and I placed a SC in a covered position in a weak spot to build up defenses and prevent other team from doing exactly what they did, make tele. Berserker asks me to remove, I said No. He then removes it. I put it back and he and Spiderman continue to remove it.
    Then he starts his old familiar BS about kicking me even though he is the one that always starts this crap.
    Regardless, he thinks he has licence to remove anyone's stuff and does so often; and from what I can see gets away with it. Why? Is he exempt from the rules? He and Spiderman both team up when this happens.
    Because this is not the first time this has happened I decided to not let them get away with it. we got into a removing the SC tug of war and of course we lost. I suspect that is why there is a rule that says no removing in the first place. Now, if only everyone would follow it.

  2. #2
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    OK, playing Mazon and I placed a SC in a covered position in a weak spot to build up defenses and prevent other team from doing exactly what they did, make tele. Berserker asks me to remove, I said No. He then removes it. I put it back and he and Spiderman continue to remove it.
    Then he starts his old familiar BS about kicking me even though he is the one that always starts this crap.
    Regardless, he thinks he has licence to remove anyone's stuff and does so often; and from what I can see gets away with it. Why? Is he exempt from the rules? He and Spiderman both team up when this happens.
    Because this is not the first time this has happened I decided to not let them get away with it. we got into a removing the SC tug of war and of course we lost. I suspect that is why there is a rule that says no removing in the first place. Now, if only everyone would follow it.
    So no answer? Can I take this to mean it is OK to remove someones builds?

  3. #3
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:

  4. #4
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    so can I assume that due to the lack of an answer from anyone in this club that removing is OK now? Good to know.

  5. #5
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    No you cant assume anything, stop being childish about builds, instead speak to players proactively rather than be stubborn

  6. #6
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    No you cant assume anything, stop being childish about builds, instead speak to players proactively rather than be stubborn
    In other words you are not going to uphold the rules. Instead of calling me names all you have to admit the rules only apply to some and not all. At least have the integrity to admit your bias. So anytime someone asks me to remove a container or whatever, and we have a difference of opinion, then it is OK to remove? Hey, I just need to know the rules so when I remove builds I disagree with I don't get banned.
    BTW, played that same map and they built as berserker tried and it did not make a bit of difference because it was a bad strategy. Sc's built right next to the Core are almost never a good strategy. Build out away and stop or slow them down early.
    But hey, what do I know..

  7. #7
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,525
    Country:
    1shot I've already explained what's gonna happen in Berserk's thread. I am sick of stuff always involving you and your shitty ass builds. 90% of the removing builds threads involve YOU and doesn't this show a pattern? You don't build sensibly, you don't listen, you sabotage the team. And then you whine about other player attitude. Fix yours first.



  8. #8
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    1shot I've already explained what's gonna happen in Berserk's thread. I am sick of stuff always involving you and your shitty ass builds. 90% of the removing builds threads involve YOU and doesn't this show a pattern? You don't build sensibly, you don't listen, you sabotage the team. And then you whine about other player attitude. Fix yours first.
    Yeah, Ok, guess I am not in the club. Guess rules mean shit now a days. There was a time when my builds were questionable, but that was long past. Now you all just use that as an excuse to get away with running your games the way you want.

    Good to know who has integrity and who does not.

  9. #9
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,525
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Yeah, Ok, guess I am not in the club. Guess rules mean shit now a days. There was a time when my builds were questionable, but that was long past. Now you all just use that as an excuse to get away with running your games the way you want.

    Good to know who has integrity and who does not.
    Again, this thick skinned attitude of yours won't be helping you. Theres nothing wrong in learning a thing or two from experienced players especially from the one who MADE the map (in this case).



  10. #10
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    222
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Again, this thick skinned attitude of yours won't be helping you. Theres nothing wrong in learning a thing or two from experienced players especially from the one who MADE the map (in this case).
    Does not matter if he made the map. I have eyes too, that is all that is required and a little common sense.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •