User Tag List

Removing again, Lum and HeartBreakKid

And yet again team mates removed containers. It is getting ridiculous....probably because the rules are not enforced. The violation happens at about the 9:30 countdown. Enjoy
    Fleecy was playing at the time.

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/CTF-...?role=personal

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    And yet again team mates removed containers. It is getting ridiculous....probably because the rules are not enforced. The violation happens at about the 9:30 countdown. Enjoy
    Fleecy was playing at the time.

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/CTF-...?role=personal

Yes I was playing but I couldn't see what containers were removed but i saw your teammates wrote they couldn't get out because of them and perhaps they were removing because of that.

If they would of asked you to remove it because it was blocking people, would you remove it?

The demo doesn't open or work

"The folder ‘/CTF-DoA_Arena[Siege]_2-17_9-0...’ doesn’t exist."
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 02-19-2019 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Yes I was playing but I couldn't see what containers were removed but i saw your teammates wrote they couldn't get out because of them and perhaps they were removing because of that.

If they would of asked you to remove it because it was blocking people, would you remove it?

The demo doesn't open or work

"The folder ‘/CTF-DoA_Arena[Siege]_2-17_9-0...’ doesn’t exist."
    Your question is irrelevant. Those containers served an important function. They stopped anyone from building mines and other stuff in a vulnerable location. Watch the demo, you will see what I mean. There is more than one way to get out. They did not need to go behind the building. But, let's assume they could not just go out the main way, why not just build a booster? or just hop on the elevator and jump over using that? But really, do I need to explain this common sense stuff? Are you going to enforce the rules or not? Or are we all going to be a prisoner to the repetitious game play dogma of a few?

Yet again another issue involving 1shot's building behavior. I cannot comment totally on it yet because the demo which he uploaded on dropbox, doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Yet again another issue involving 1shot's building behavior. I cannot comment totally on it yet because the demo which he uploaded on dropbox, doesn't exist.
    Another impartial commentator. Maybe you should download the demo and watch it first? I clicked the link and it asked me if I want to download it. What are you getting?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IT...zyr97WzGEvzbmC
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 02-20-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Another impartial commentator. Maybe you should download the demo and watch it first? I clicked the link and it asked me if I want to download it. What are you getting?
    How about test your broken links first before you start weeping over the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    How about test your broken links first before you start weeping over the forums?

Thank you for posting this

I tried watch the demo @1Shot1Kill but it worked for you because it was your dropbox, the second link you sent worked, ill look at it, but not today

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Thank you for posting this

I tried watch the demo @1Shot1Kill but it worked for you because it was your dropbox, the second link you sent worked, ill look at it, but not today
    ok, thanks. Not sure why dropbox public link not working. probably want me to send money. haha You are right, it works for me but that is because it is my page.

Thread Information