User Tag List

Selective banning

So blue takes our attic in McSwartzys and they are constantly shooting thru the glass leeching the SP at the top. I start shooting them back and I get banned? WTF? Is everyone who shot thru the glass going to get banned or just me? yet again another example of selective rules. Demo is available on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    So blue takes our attic in McSwartzys and they are constantly shooting thru the glass leeching the SP at the top. I start shooting them back and I get banned? WTF? Is everyone who shot thru the glass going to get banned or just me? yet again another example of selective rules. Demo is available on demand.
    Hi!

I saw that haxx0r in blue were rippering through wall, so i warned him to stop and he didn't so i banned him from the server.
    Then i saw you doing it, and hackercrash told you to stop, along boosting you away and you didn't stop, so i banned you as well. ( you almost killed our sp)

Later on, killerspeed was shooting also and killed 2 of our nukes, so he also got banned..

So no, it wasn't only you getting banned.

all bans are 1 game, if you want more with the rest the gang, let me know
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 05-03-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Funny how you come and demand justice with a story which cannot be verified until theres some proof like a demo and you cant even be bothered to upload it to verify your story. What kind of logic is this lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Hi!

I saw that haxx0r in blue were rippering through wall, so i warned him to stop and he didn't so i banned him from the server.
    Then i saw you doing it, and hackercrash told you to stop, along boosting you away and you didn't stop, so i banned you as well. ( you almost killed our sp)

Later on, killerspeed was shooting also and killed 2 of our nukes, so he also got banned..

So no, it wasn't only you getting banned.

all bans are 1 game, if you want more with the rest the gang, let me know
    But as I explained just before I got banned I was reacting to the other team continuing to shoot thru the glass. They were leeching out SP. so I started to shoot them. For some reason you left that out. Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Funny how you come and demand justice with a story which cannot be verified until theres some proof like a demo and you cant even be bothered to upload it to verify your story. What kind of logic is this lmao.

Would you like the demo? I did say I would provide it. But then I am sure you could go back and find it.

That's the point 1shot. When you're making a report, isn't it the first logical step to attach any proofs (ss, demos) you have? Admins and mods hardly check forums and for the few times they do and encounter such posts, they should be able to see the proofs

But as I explained just before I got banned I was reacting to the other team continuing to shoot thru the glass. They were leeching out SP. so I started to shoot them. For some reason you left that out. Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you like the demo? I did say I would provide it. But then I am sure you could go back and find it.

I understand, but its hard for me to see that you were only shooting them to get back at them, i can't see that, i only saw you were hitting tele and sp on our top.
    Next time, just pm me in game about it and hopefully i can see it earlier then I did.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I understand, but its hard for me to see that you were only shooting them to get back at them, i can't see that, i only saw you were hitting tele and sp on our top.
    Next time, just pm me in game about it and hopefully i can see it earlier then I did.
    The person I was shooting moved to the end , by the tele, to get away from my fire, and continued to shoot thru the glass. But I understand your point and in the future will notify you. Only problem is I did not know who was doing it because a name did not show thru the glass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    That's the point 1shot. When you're making a report, isn't it the first logical step to attach any proofs (ss, demos) you have? Admins and mods hardly check forums and for the few times they do and encounter such posts, they should be able to see the proofs
    There were admins playing who know what happened and gave access to the game.

Thread Information