User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

You could have taken the pass off before you left. You miss the point, I don't care about slottage.

ur missing the point... i was busy... i had to leave asap.... i had a rl problem on my hand...

and srry if i didn't remove it... but u gotta understand removing everyone admin isn't helping the server

why password it in the first place just kick all the faggots who join and set the limit to whatever it needs to be set to

i always change the limit back, i forgot once and blaze told me to do it straight after and i forgot because other admins where in the pug at the time and i thought theyd do it for some reason..

pugs were goin well man, we were puggin everyday pretty much, at least when i started a pug it would happen.. and the days id fuck off out for a couple nights and come back and type .liast it would say that the last pug was from the day i was last at home..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what is the issue it was PRIMARILY a PUG server not a public one you decided to make it open to public we were having 2-3 pugs daily you basically messing up the run in for mlsg as well as the pug channel

Oh well start using it properly. The problem is start leaving things the way you find it.

I can testify that Shiva left in the middle of the game, Silver idr how long he was there but Shiva had to leave. Shiva came in for 1 sec in spec and did sth in the admin or sth cause he typed !o.

lol I removed the pwd.

And why set the pwd? Cos nubs who get kicked keep reconnecting!. Even if you send them to other server they manage to reconnect somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    lol I removed the pwd.

And why set the pwd? Cos nubs who get kicked keep reconnecting!. Even if you send them to other server they manage to reconnect somehow.
    just kick whoever isnt in the pug and set the limit to what it is in the pug, no password needed

If it's really that big of an issue, we can use our server for pugs and you can have another 16 slot server for leech game or w/e. We don't have siege ultimate, but most of the people who pug don't really like the new siege anyway. I'm currently working on getting more maps and updating the redirect so just be patient and the [-uA-] server will be up and running in no time.
    irc.globalgamers.net #siege is our pug channel by the way.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    lol I removed the pwd.
    I thought SAM said there was still a pwd on it. Lol
    If there was no pwd what's the problem? lol

BTW Ownage wouldn't allow a spec slot for Grim cause he didn't feel like it.
    People spec all the time when Ownage plays, then suddenly he feels that Grim shouldn't spec cause...No reason just bored.

Thread Information