User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reply to 1Shot's Accusation Thread

This is a reply to @1Shot1Kill thread, which he posted in the report section here: http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...d-fascist-crap
    Unfortunately, I am not able to reply in the report section, so I can't defend myself against his accusation of me. So I am posting this in General on purpose, so it's also open for discussion. This is a controversial matter that needs to be talked about, whether I am wrong or not.

First of all, I was not the one who removed your SC first, there is a BIG difference.
    Watch this video for reference, it will summarize it all:

Basically what happened in the video was - Spiderman removed 1Shot's SC, then I made my own SC to block the core room. But after that 1Shot removed my SC out of rage, so he could rebuild his shitty SC again.
    So I didn't removed any of your shit before hand, but you did to mine. So what happened after that, of course I removed his SC to rebuild mine, because he removed my own without saying anything beforehand, and I kept on making mine. But he decides to remove my SC again, countless times.. This probably happened about 1000 times back and forward trough the whole game until our core was destroyed, because our core entrance was wide open.. Great game.

There were couple of people in chat pointing out to 1Shot for the SC, I was saying that someone needs to remove that SC in chat. Then, Spiderman asked me if he should remove the SC and I said to him yes, because we needed to block the core somehow, or we die.

This is a controversial issue, but let's imagine the following scenario:
    If someone makes 2 SCs in the Supplier hut of Clarion, making the core room wide open with no defence. What would you do? Am I supposed to block the core room with 5 normal containers instead? No, everyone in my team will be complaining about the badly placed SCs, and the urgent need to block the core room.. Eventually someone would remove the SC and that is exactly what happened on Mazon.

So I have a question to everyone - does 1 Player has the right to sabotage the game for a whole team?
    Last edited by RTG`; 02-06-2019 at 03:27 AM.

Answer to the question at hand: Definately not. That's like me deciding to troll and make both SCS on Clarion ultimate under the base and asking not to get banned. 1shot does these builds all the time and it costs teams to lose. Though I guess it takes time for people to learn I suppose. Though someone else removed his SC just like I have had times where my sc gets random removed I find the one who did it. I was also in that mazon game but on other team and everyone knows both scs go to the doors there. So that SC is fucking retarded.

- Zeta
    Last edited by Dclare; 02-06-2019 at 03:14 AM.

First of all, I do not make unreasonable builds. I never make builds even remotely close to your ridiculous example Dclair.
    Secondly, the two that were removing my SC always pull that crap. They work as a team, one removes, the other rebuilds. Then they can claim, as Bererk did, that I removed without asking. BS! It was Berserk that repeatedly asked me to remove my SC. He was the instigator here.
    Then his partner in crime removed it, and Berserker rebuilds it, as if that makes it OK.
    The other team built exactly where I knew they would and because my SC was not left alone they had free reign to attack via the tele, containers, and SP's they made. We can get into the merits, pros and cons of building, but that is not the point. The fact is rules were broken and it appears with impunity.
    If someone removes my build, provided it is not a leech or unreasonable build, I will take it back and put it back. This of course will delay building up the defenses and most likely cause the team to lose. Bottom Line, Stop removing other's builds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Basically what happened in the video was - Spiderman removed 1Shot's SC, then I made my own SC to block the core room. But after that 1Shot removed my SC out of rage, so he could rebuild his shitty SC again.
    You left out a few details. You repeatedly asked me to remove my SC, I said no. Then your pal Spiderman removed it and you rebuilt it. You knew it was against the rules but you rebuilt it anyway. I removed your illegal SC and put mine back and then you removed mine. after that it was you and Spiderman repeatedly removing my SC as I attempted to return it to its original location. You two always pull this crap. So you should both get banned! Otherwise, rules have no meaning.
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 02-10-2019 at 07:47 PM.

I'm sorry, but that is your problem between you and Spiderman. You are just wasting your time writing fantasy conspiracy theories. I may have asked you to remove your SC before, but that doesn't mean shit, because I never removed your SC before. If Spiderman decided to remove your badly placed build, it's his business. I may have supported him, but that dosen't mean that we were cooperating with each other. In the end, it was Spiderman's decision alone to remove it and I support him. Your testimony makes no sense, you are just wasting your time. Because you removed my SC. If there is anyone that is breaking the rules, it is you. Maybe Spiderman as well, as I hate to say it. However Spiderman did a good thing that would've saved our team and someone else would've eventually removed it.

So why don't we discuss this at the beginning 1Shot? Try to use your brain for a bit and answer this issue yourself.
    Do you really need to waste a SC in that position 1shot? Why would you want to waste a SC there if you can just make containers instead? Everyone with a brain knows that SCs in siege are used to block paths. And that is a fact, in EVERY single map know to man, SCs are used to block paths. They are not being wasted, unlike your case, and that's why some people were unhappy with it, someone else was going to remove it either way. You do not have the right to sabotage the game for the whole team and take their right to block their core entrance. Oh, and not to mention that you had nothing where the SC was, it was literally healing mines that were leeched over and over.. Are those normal mines on the high entrance that desperate need of healing with a SC? The only build that 1Shot had, was a single SP that was OUTSIDE the base and being leeched all the way from mid. He built a leechable SP outside that died right away. When the enemy made tele on the high entrance where the SP was, the shitty SP you made was already dead because they leeched it and killed it within minutes from mid.
    Last edited by RTG`; 02-14-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    First of all, I do not make unreasonable builds.
    i stopped reading after that

Did you watch the demo? Fake news is your strong suit I see. That and subjective BS! I actually made 3 SPs before I made the SC. The first was behind our glass so the other team could not put a tele there and end the game early. The send was on the outside of the glass (other side) for the same reason. If there was a team effort, we could have put SSers and SM's on either side of the SC along with SP's and they would not have been able to come that way. Putting a SC right at the door does no good because when they nuke it they also hit the core. You civilians do not know anything about defense in depth. haha. Your builds are unimaginative and stupid and only delay the loss.
    If you knew my SC was removed you should not have built yours immediately after. I don't care if you think my builds are stupid....the point is you two think you are the kings when you play and fuck everyone else..that no one but you knows how to build, that is major BS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    i stopped reading after that
    Who gives a shit?

You are so ignorant, you were the one that removed my SC first, not me. If you didn't removed my SC, you could've reported Spiderman for removing, but too bad. If there is someone in the wrong between you and me, it is obviously you. Because you raged at me removing my SC without telling me anything.

Also, do you even have a demo? You accuse people like crazy, yet you don't have a single screenshot or demo to confirm your accusation. Sorry to say that but you failed, hopefully that is a lesson to you.

Take care.

https://www.wikihow.com/Dab

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post

You are so ignorant, you were the one that removed my SC first, not me. If you didn't removed my SC, you could've reported Spiderman for removing, but too bad. If there is someone in the wrong between you and me, it is obviously you. Because you raged at me removing my SC without telling me anything.

Also, do you even have a demo? You accuse people like crazy, yet you don't have a single screenshot or demo to confirm your accusation. Sorry to say that but you failed, hopefully that is a lesson to you.

Take care.

https://www.wikihow.com/Dab

You must think people are ignorant to buy the crap you are selling. Spiderman and you were in it together. Had you removed instead of Spiderman, than he would have built the SC. It does not matter who removed it, only that you two conspired to remove it and rebuild it. You built your SC the instant Spiderman removed mine. You are dishonest and basically full of crap. And yes, I do have the demo, but since you admitted it, I don't need to post it. But it is available on demand.

Keep on being a fascist. And grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Had you removed instead of Spiderman, than he would have built the SC. It does not matter who removed it, only that you two conspired to remove it and rebuild it.
    You can write up fantasy stories all day long. Also, why are you so scared about posting your demo? No one would believe the crap you are trying to convey without even posting the demo, or even screenshots. You are just wasting your time, because no one would take you seriously without any evidence.

Demo please

Thread Information