User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You are all fucking super-campers with your SR and mines !

And you want to draw down Me !)
    Last edited by Kate*Bush; 12-21-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    If there would be a team of you, the match would never be over because u are not cappable of developing any kind of offensive strategy. Thats why scourge would be always picked in front of you.
    Lol, well I find offense strategy boring. It basically consists of jetpacks, nukes, xlocs, and shield suits. Also, I cannot play and read the comments fast enough to coordinate an offense with other team mates. Blah. Also, we play to our strengths and I have Hawaii ping. That means that if I shoot you with 5 rockets point blank it does nothing because the ping will not register with the server fast enough. Sometimes I can hit someone 5 or 6 times and still not kill them. So I concentrate on things that do not require fast pings.

Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    One thing i will say about mines... as a player that often tries to deal with mines... is that their biggest power is the RU it gives back when ppl step on them. That is why my stepping-on-mines strategy NEVER, EVER worked. Otherwise i would have had lots of fun killing their RU that way.

When you think about it, mines are actually... a self-replicating mine field.

Here is the full explanation of what they are:

PS: However i'm not sure mines are as powerful as they used to be. Would need a debate (another thread) on this... cauz many players, including me, learned to adapt to mine fields. Altho it still gets ppl, i recently got Higor+nuke with a mine recently on Aleria, so it's debatable.

I always play chess with mines and get nice reward for that. Who want kick a*ss with mines should play chess instead of mine poop-shoot.

2nd thing i discovered how to improve aim. Shot less i nice at beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tech View Post
    Mines are overpreiced already. Only trolls dont like mines. I hunt them all. This is not problem of mines rather problem of lack of other field tactical elements.

I have suggestion for another option - for mines. Basic mines are simple and they need extra options, extra types.

THIS WILL CHANGE SIEGE MINES ONCE FOR ALL FORVER:

I imagined system how to expand mines system and add new types of mines.

1 Mines which start to shoot in close area in range for example 5 meters.
    2 Second - Extra could be mines which start to following at target when he come into close area (like magnet) - closer - faster chase and at some range only by dashing - be able to avoid. Again for example one variable area 5m for start.
    3 Extra could be mines too which only stop /prevent move instead of kill like - black hole rule - sucking. tHIS MINE when suck player at top center will stop his move like trap. Black hole sucking start again at 5m close. At center he no f*kin way - he couldnt move totally at all. Trapped.
    4 Mines which does nothing at all - very cheap and not different than other mines - for confusion. 2x less pricey.

TIP: Each mine must look same for total confustion. Effect will be recognizeable after close contact
    TIP2: 5m rule could be one variable for all mine types. This variable could be set as rule for game - for example 10m rule.

4 extra new mines. Imagine how many strategic options will give this.
    Imagine if mines 1,2,3 could be attachable as system for basic mine. There could be upgrade of 3 new systems for each mine.
    Magneto, black-hole sucking, folllowing-chasing - mine combo (!)

I deal a lot with game design so i reccomend to focus on this system which i created 4 seconds ago.

Thx for suggestion for training on insta gib i will do it !
    Interesting...
    Sure. This is key to destroy mentally all mine enthiusiasts and add mor chess-style moves.

We need a mine launcher. That way we can. Shoot mines into the air for the jetpackers and trans. A way to upgrade from far away also. 😀

Man, if I had a team of me no one would get near the core. USELESS!
    i guess you mean your enemy core ahaha
    Never Lucky.

Lol, well I find offense strategy boring. It basically consists of jetpacks, nukes, xlocs, and shield suits. Also, I cannot play and read the comments fast enough to coordinate an offense with other team mates. Blah. Also, we play to our strengths and I have Hawaii ping. That means that if I shoot you with 5 rockets point blank it does nothing because the ping will not register with the server fast enough. Sometimes I can hit someone 5 or 6 times and still not kill them. So I concentrate on things that do not require fast pings.
    You don't find it boring. Its actually more demanding than defensive strategy. You are just uncappable of doing it. U dont need a good ping to attack(I live in europe).

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    You don't find it boring. Its actually more demanding than defensive strategy. You are just uncappable of doing it. U dont need a good ping to attack(I live in europe).
    So. Now u have the ability to get into my head and tell me what I find boring? Lol wow, with that kind of clairvoyance you would think u would be a better player. I would trade pings with you anyday....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    We need a mine launcher. That way we can. Shoot mines into the air for the jetpackers and trans. A way to upgrade from far away also. 😀
    Or just detonate a nuke

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    We need a mine launcher. That way we can. Shoot mines into the air for the jetpackers and trans. A way to upgrade from far away also. ��
    :)))))))

And SR with 999 ammo !)))

lets go .. I dont stop You !)
    Last edited by Kate*Bush; 12-22-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Spoken like a true nuker who has been thwarted many times by well placed mines. lol
    You're like a drag net fisherman who brags about how he's much more skilled at fishing than a guy with a fishing pole. You have an overpowered tool, of course it's going to eventually kill someone who has to get past 10+ players and dozens of (often unavoidable) mines.

I could be a butthole too and spam hundreds of mines a game, but I don't do that because it fucking bores me.
    Last edited by Scourge; 12-22-2016 at 06:45 PM.

I thought any improvements in siege 'died' with Higor
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Thread Information