User Tag List

what is bypassing?

Hi

Why banned for bypassing?
    what is that?
    for how long?

When someone is supposed to be banned but the person actively evades the ban.

The duration is case by case.

@Nordog this is all yours

its teews

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    @Nordog this is all yours

its teews
    Its gone when player read rules section.

Quote Originally Posted by 566 View Post
    Hi

Why banned for bypassing?
    what is that?
    for how long?
    read this and say you understand

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...INSTAGIB-RULES

@566

I do not know much English and when I have banned for backshooting or something else, I have stopped doing it since I do not read the rules because I am in English, although to me many times I do backshooting, but it does not matter.
    And the funny thing is that it never says who banned me or for how long. I just read that someone banned it from only one server, I banned everyone, or I do not know if it is like this with everyone or what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

And bypasing I do not think it's the ban, but it does not matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ... that's why I had banned and stopped doing, looked and asked. I think it's the same that always bans me, the one who never puts his name, nor how long and there are times that no reason, since the other two times only banned me seabass and scream.

Quote Originally Posted by 566 View Post
    I do not know much English and when I have banned for backshooting or something else, I have stopped doing it since I do not read the rules because I am in English, although to me many times I do backshooting, but it does not matter.
    And the funny thing is that it never says who banned me or for how long. I just read that someone banned it from only one server, I banned everyone, or I do not know if it is like this with everyone or what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

And bypasing I do not think it's the ban, but it does not matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ... that's why I had banned and stopped doing, looked and asked. I think it's the same that always bans me, the one who never puts his name, nor how long and there are times that no reason, since the other two times only banned me seabass and scream.
    So in all this, did you read our rules? If not, try translate most of them with Google otherwise (hopefully makes sense)

It was nordog who banned you forever so you would come here and register and read rules. You have to understand the server has rules to follow or the server would become shit.

Hello.

Yes, I read the rules ... thank you.

But the day that I banished, forever, I did nothing, since I take care of not doing something undue that I had already done. Only if I banish it for something I did, not just because I wanted to. And to what I explain SAM in this post, I have not done bypassing and I do not know how to do that.

Thanks and bye.

unbanned

Thread Information