User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M4t!4as

M4t!4as

This guy removed my team's super container twice. I asked Metal if I could remake super container so that blue couldn't trans in. So, he removed his super container and I made another one. Shortly after, M4t!4as removed my super container with no explanation whatsoever. So I go off and get some more ru and make another super container, and we upgrade it to 5. Then M4t!4as comes and removes it. Again, no explanation. I don't have a screenshot of the first time he did it, only because I didn't think it would be that big of a deal.

I'd say that justifies a BAN, let's ask our panel of judges for their expert opinion.

He removed 2 super containers LVL 5, for join in the base. fuck noob.
    HIGH[+]MET/\L

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    from what i gathered this matias is a noob but obviously knows how the constructor and siege works but hasnt gathered the function of a simple building such as a booster when almost everyone on minicivil uses it to get into base.

he removed the super container because he cant grasp what a booster does so he could enter base

ban him and tell him that a booster lets you into the base and to start using his brain, it actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    from what i gathered this matias is a noob but obviously knows how the constructor and siege works but hasnt gathered the function of a simple building such as a booster when almost everyone on minicivil uses it to get into base.

he removed the super container because he cant grasp what a booster does so he could enter base

ban him and tell him that a booster lets you into the base and to start using his brain, it actually works.
    In these cases the ideal was banned for a few maps with message subject and link rules of siege.
    HIGH[+]MET/\L

i can help u guys .. that guy is chilean but must be a kid .. i can teach him how to build . WRITE IN HIS BAN : MATIAS NO REMUEVAS CONSTRUCCIONES AJENAS SI QUIERES APRENDER PREGUNTALE A TUS AMIGOS CHILENOS

be nice <3 apes
    Never Lucky.

that is really a great idea
    Dave Matthews Band...

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    that is really a great idea
    WHAT is a really great idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    WHAT is a really great idea ?
    I guess the great idea Mostro is refering to, is to write in the Ban info Matias is getting when he tries to join, a spanish explanation about the ban and how not to make those mistakes again

Quote Originally Posted by CrashingCami View Post
    I guess the great idea Mostro is refering to, is to write in the Ban info Matias is getting when he tries to join, a spanish explanation about the ban and how not to make those mistakes again
    Indeed, our ban screen's could be more helpful and allow for more descriptions (how long is it now? don't know) and at least have some Link's on the pop'up for help and information.

Thread Information