User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm Banned and I can't play nowhere else :(

Hey guys,

I just got a 1 month ban for dming but I didn't dm, I just was defending on Control. I'm honest that I some time play dm but this time I wasn't and if I was i;m really really sorry, I play everyday UT on your nice server and I just want unbanned please so I can play again and get my joy. Today and tommorow are my day free and I wished I could play some now I'm banned I cannot do that. Again, my big apologize from me from the heart! I wish I could get unbanned now so I can play today.. I will wait till I get a comment and I;m sorry to all, from now on I will play normal without laming, I like to defend thats why I did it (dming, but not in the middle)

I'm really really sorry guys I wish I can get unbanned please please!! It won;t hapen again I promise from my heart guys! I promise I will play normal again!

Greetz, Pepe

I like how u act all innocent and sweet here while we both know your attitude on the server is that from a frustrated old man. This is your second ban now right, previous one also for dm'ing and spawnkilling on command. Even though you got warned with a private message you continued to do so. A little while ago you were DM'ing in gauntlet by just standing behind the red teleporter. I was in the red team and you killed me so many times there, yet you thought it was fun and so you continued to do so. I shoud've banned you there but I didn't because I wanted to see you play other matches. And so today I saw u playing control and u were just standing on the platform in the middle, aiming for those who came from their base. Seeing you had 0 grabs on all those maps I've mentioned, I think the ban is more then appropriate. The ban was 30 days at first indeed, but I've reduced it 5 min later to 12 days as 30 was too harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    I like how u act all innocent and sweet here while we both know your attitude on the server is that from a frustrated old man. This is your second ban now right, previous one also for dm'ing and spawnkilling on command. Even though you got warned with a private message you continued to do so. A little while ago you were DM'ing in gauntlet by just standing behind the red teleporter. I was in the red team and you killed me so many times there, yet you thought it was fun and so you continued to do so. I shoud've banned you there but I didn't because I wanted to see you play other matches. And so today I saw u playing control and u were just standing on the platform in the middle, aiming for those who came from their base. Seeing you had 0 grabs on all those maps I've mentioned, I think the ban is more then appropriate. The ban was 30 days at first indeed, but I've reduced it 5 min later to 12 days as 30 was too harsh.

Thank you very much for reducing it i n12 days but damn that is also too long for me my friend. I don;t pretend I act innocent like I said I admit I was wrong, I do admit I lame sometimes but I do that when I hate the map or when I don;t feel the game.. I admit I;m wrong and now when I cannot play UT I realise I have to change my way of playing etc because that was not my first ban and I hate staying home got off free of work and that I cannot play UT, I hate that, si I realise I have to change my way of playing. So please don;t say I act like i'm innocent anto sweet etc because I;m not... I want to proof you..

Can you please unban mi now si I can play today... got nothing to do and UT is the only game for me.. I only play on your server, I don;t like other servers. I respect u all for hosting a server like this to keep UT alive... really I apologize again, so please unban mi now my friend I will behave! 12 days is also tooo long for me almost 2 weeks man come on! have a heart, give me 1 hour ban or something but not 12 weeks! *snik*

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    rofl too harsh? think about what your doing next time and maybe the ban wont be so "harsh"

am I unbanned now please? please stay friendly... for me its too harsh mayeb not for you. I do play UT alot thats why its harsh for me

Ah well my post doesn't make sence anymore as I thought blaze was talking to me.
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 04-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.

I think blaze was talking to pepe

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I think blaze was talking to pepe
    Oh, his sentence could be understood in both ways, but saying that to PEPE makes more sence indeed, I'm sorry blaze, I really thought you were talking to me.

rofl same here

Dafuq? My Parrot's Name Is Pepe O:

Thread Information