User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i was banned i dont know why

i supossed that was the frenhc bitch always banning chilean people for no reason.

http://puu.sh/gfrJT/d7d66e5fae.png

Only 3 matches lol
    Last edited by Stormy; 02-27-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Only 3 matches lol
    thats no the point, the point is why? i mean if i kill him hes gonna bann me for 2 or 3 matches all the time? im not camper, i take the flag, i defend, i cover so idk why the bann is just that. i want to know why he ban me

je happened to me to! This little frenchie likes to ban people for no reason! Admin should be better chosen and not allow anyone to do this, the other day she changed the maps at her will just because she did not like it.....
    Lousy for UK to have an admin like this

Both of you, please continue talking shit to me, the biatch appreciate it . Always got big mouth front of keyboard but shit in their pants in real life....

Concerning Chipamogli aka LITRO

we were playing in a very unfair game so i have balance it to make it more even, you enter game and it was like 10-1 (pictureperfect map) i was playing with MJ and Leonid you were with FNX, and YO (again) it was like 250 vs 110 cookies so i have remove you to my team and leonid to other team and the it was 170-190 something like that, and because you were in the looser one, you just disconnect and ragequit . I haven t appreciate it . And the time wasting crying here, your ban is probably outdated .

concerning YO, i am glad that you came here

look at screenshot with your ban on, 9 min playing, 0grabb, worst of your team and so on, and no of course this is not a rageban, just read all of my post below..
    We were playing map Extortion, your team was loosing 3-1 (and then 5-1), and whole of your team, incuding you and slime ( he is known for that) were simply Mass defending or spamming in a corner in you base so, as a normal player, if you hate the map or don t wanna play it, go spec or leave then join for another one, isn t it ?
    Chat on server :

"jst2blond~: hey guys, you loose 3 . 1, why mass defending ?
    [Yo]: cause this is a crap of map
    jst2blond~: then leave
    [Yo]: u leaven tehn *( i suppose that you wanna say : you have to leave then )

jst2blond~: i will help u to
    [Yo]: dont need ur help frenchie
    jst2blond~ has banned [Yo] from the server.
    (-Player) [Yo]
    "

It is simple no ?
    At least i am fed up with you and all of your comments on servers, can't stop crying for lag, for " oh fucking server have to shot 4 time to hit" "crap player", " shit admin, admin abuse", wtf lag, wtf cheater, wtf wtf wtf.....
    I have thinking about removing you so many tiiiimes, that i have to do something tonight . You wer always play like that attacking at the beginning and when your team score 1, you stop trying to make the difference, and continue grabbing to help your teamates having a better score, you just stay in your base spamming and then when you loose as this match ( because you all continue mass def instead of Attacking) you were crying, and bitching all the way .
    For that reason i have only ban you 3 poor little crap match, only to let you having a nap and then trying to play without anger, BUt, because of all i have said previously, because your aren't Chilean and that i have to do an exception before all know i only ban Chilean, and because i am a FRENCHIE BITCH, and because i don t like wasting my time for you crying @ 3 match BAN, you are now ban for 50 matches .
    You have all to know that being a nuisance on server or/and forum is also bannable, not only the way you play but also the way you talk to us and others .
    Cheers
    Jst2bad
    For the record screenshot with the reason written on..+ special final results Nice stats isn t it ?

Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-27-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Concerning Chipamogli aka LITRO

we were playing in a very unfair game so i have balance it to make it more even, you enter game and it was like 10-1 (pictureperfect map) i was playing with MJ and Leonid you were with FNX, and YO (again) it was like 250 vs 110 cookies so i have remove you to my team and leonid to other team and the it was 170-190 something like that, and because you were in the looser one, you just disconnect and ragequit . I haven t appreciate it . And the time wasting crying here, your ban is probably outdated .
    thats funny cause i play all days in that server and u never ban people when ur winning, u just are using ur admin position to take advantage of the matchs. I say this cause i always play alone and nobody do any shit to fix my team.

Great job Sam, Unrealshoot choosing ur admins Sponge and this jstblond doesnt know how make his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    thats funny cause i play all days in that server and u never ban people when ur winning, u just are using ur admin position to take advantage of the matchs. I say this cause i always play alone and nobody do any shit to fix my team.

Great job Sam, Unrealshoot choosing ur admins Sponge and this jstblond doesnt know how make his job.
    I know it Alexis sanchez, and so many other nick you have. If i would take advantage, don t you think it would be probably better for me to switch myself to winning team instead of staying in the loosing one when i loose 10 - 1 ROFL and because you leave we have ended the party almost 3 vs 2 but anyway, you don't imagine how the fuck i don t care winning or not : LOL . I am not a pro, i am an average player and i have never considere myself as one of the best player in UT as YOU and some others thinks thay are . I only play for fun, and only want fun on server . I remember you complaning @ toad and why there is no more admin on combo . Do you think you ae able to be a better admin than me ? qon t you think that a lot can enjoy that i am here to even teams sometimes, removing kiddos, prevent cheaters/botters ....so respect me as mod, stop talking shit and easily insulting people . Are you a man ? is that a way to talk smartly ? Always found very strange how guys are angry when they get ban by me, chamberly or Flee, too many machos ??
    Blond's copyrighted

ComboGib is always a bit of a shit show. I'm surprised Jst2Blood doesn't ban more people than she does. It personally takes a lot of restraint when I play there to not ban at least half the players every map because of how incredibly lame most players play. Props to Jst2Blood for dealing with it.

Protip: Always try to capture the flag and don't rage when teams get balanced. Everyone has more fun this way. And guess what? There will be no reason to ban anyone and there will be no more threads like this!

jst2blond is the camilo of combogib

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    jst2blond is the camilo of combogib
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information