User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go!

Pokemon Go!

Well for people in the USA ( and a few different regions im not sure which sorry ;D) pokemon go has been released. Ive had it on my phone for an hour and ive done a quick walk around my neighborhood, ive gotten a pidgey, sparrow, paras, ratatta, and my starter is a bulbasaur. If you have an Android phone, id suggest you to check it out, its similar to ingress if anybody has played that before. Imma go on a journey tommroow around my town to catch em all!

I just got this, it's pretty cool but I've never played a Pokemon game in my life haha. I'm excited to drive to work tomorrow

the game has quite some bugs but it's really fun.

for those where the game is not released (including mine haha) http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

finally a reason to get out of the house
    Never Lucky.

It was up for a few hours then the company blocked it in the country ;_;

RIP Charmander 2016-2016
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Well for people in the USA ( and a few different regions im not sure which sorry ;D) pokemon go has been released. Ive had it on my phone for an hour and ive done a quick walk around my neighborhood, ive gotten a pidgey, sparrow, paras, ratatta, and my starter is a bulbasaur. If you have an Android phone, id suggest you to check it out, its similar to ingress if anybody has played that before. Imma go on a journey tommroow around my town to catch em all!
    hummm ... 0 after a very long reflection I think I'll continue to play a UT

Toma, thanks for letting me know it is already released. I've intended to follow but before some times, I was guessing, maybe I should drop off the Pokemon stuff but eh.

I've owned a lot of Pokemon games, especially for the DS(s). Now time for android.

I'll be out and about, hopefully see you soon trainers!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I remember 1st and 2nd generation... memories! In particular I loved Yellow version with all complications of its time (gaunt graphics, difficulty, plot, smallest size for pocket objects)

No idea about newest versions, but definitely it'll lost the "old magic touch". Are 20 years that in Nintendo offer ever the same soup

Heh good shit, although it is a bit buggy right now with gyms ( damn you robringer!!!!! Glitchy mofo cant challenge any of his gyms =/ ) there is quite a variety of pokemon in my town which is refreshing. Once future updates for the game come out it will and can be much better id hope. Its a good start to something that has the potential to grow.

I hope you can add people in the future

Thread Information