User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I banned him because he constantly harasses players and he always harasses me when i come in so just had enough of the bullshit. Sorry but not sorry bud.
    Assume you played as mindQUAD if you speced it is even worse if you concentrated on me instead of mindQUAD who had the huge packet loss.

My god, are you for real, you should not be an admin you have some problems -is it pure hate towards me?
    Maybe you should concentrate on the bad play on the servers instead which may keep you busy for a while, I mean play with your clan tag not undercover using other nick, that make a huge difference on servers.

Is that, what you banned me for seriously, harassment are the logs above harassment?
    Hello buddy, you might concentrate on why you banned me stated in the above original post not fable.

Always harasses you...
    You make fun about your ping going from 35-40 to 150 and a packetloss of 50% and when i kindly ask you to leave cause you destroy the game, you kick and ban me? what is wrong with you. I attached the conversation in the zip file if you don't belive look there.

Talking about harassment, I remember one player followed me over different servers and harassed and bullying me -was that you?

Give me, starting with the conversations and which this ban is about (in my original post), where the harassment starts and also explain how an moderator can make fun of that he has ping that goes from very low to very high and with packetloss of 50%.
    I think somone should check your settings and what YOU use to make this happen and why YOU dont leave server when YOU have this huge packet loss.
    The simple answer is that you can get away with this since you are an admin?
    When you are on it explain how you can have this bot like prediction this is not normal whoever you are.

Superhex: No, my flaw i did not read it very well. It thought it was the player with nick mindQUAD the comment was referreing to. And if I really belived in it, think again Superhex.

Unrealshots: Ban yourself.

Other real moderators: Is this ban correct and how long did this unreal ban me for?

welll actually i have noticed a lot Internet / Ping probs for shots when i met him on TS ..

but dude !!! do u realy think he is doing this on his own?? or do u think this is fun for him to play like this ??

@|uK|UNrealshots is one of the best UT99 players in the world .. and when u meet him in TS when he have this stupid connection problems, u can hear that its annying as fuck for him and he hates it himself ... dont think its fun for him when ppl like u tell him to leave a server coz of his connec probs ...

its kind of stupid to call him doing it on his own to be better then others !! he dont need that xD he is better then 99% of the UT players in the world so fuck it !

never heared about @|uK|UNrealshots would kik someone or ban someone without any reason .. he knows the game and he knows the rules .. he always follow them and take care of others having fun .. so, good job shots !! keep doing like u do !!

I just got banned by SCREAM playing ictf control. Supposedly for laming, which was rubbish! Think he/she likes banning players for the fun of it. As a result, i will play elsewhere where the admin are more reasonable and not complete a
    ####s.

Quote Originally Posted by HARD_TARGET View Post
    I just got banned by SCREAM playing ictf control. Supposedly for laming, which was rubbish! Think he/she likes banning players for the fun of it. As a result, i will play elsewhere where the admin are more reasonable and not complete a
    ####s.
    i was on that map, too and u lames as fuck there .. i will take a look if i can find my demo to show u man .... so pls !!! u know what u did

####s.

you need to start your own ban thread...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    welll actually i have noticed a lot Internet / Ping probs for shots when i met him on TS ..

but dude !!! do u realy think he is doing this on his own?? or do u think this is fun for him to play like this ??

@|uK|UNrealshots is one of the best UT99 players in the world .. and when u meet him in TS when he have this stupid connection problems, u can hear that its annying as fuck for him and he hates it himself ... dont think its fun for him when ppl like u tell him to leave a server coz of his connec probs ...

its kind of stupid to call him doing it on his own to be better then others !! he dont need that xD he is better then 99% of the UT players in the world so fuck it !

never heared about @|uK|UNrealshots would kik someone or ban someone without any reason .. he knows the game and he knows the rules .. he always follow them and take care of others having fun .. so, good job shots !! keep doing like u do !!

+1
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    you need to start your own ban thread...
    wont help him anyway man ^^ he know he did wrong and have to handle with his ban now since he is a known player and he should know the rules ...

Yet a permaban seems a bit excessive.
    Concerning the topic creators ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Yet a permaban seems a bit excessive.
    well thats true xD a perm ban is nasty

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    wont help him anyway man ^^ he know he did wrong and have to handle with his ban now since he is a known player and he should know the rules ...
    Sorry, but i still do not agree that i deserved a ban! I have been playing UT since the game came out, ok i don't play very much, unlike most of you, but i know the rules. I used to play on i4g servers and hardly ever had a problem with admin.

The game is all about capturing the flag, shooting people (but not from behind), defending the flag carrier/base, getting your flag back and not camping. Its a shooting game for god sake.

Sorry, but i still do not agree that i deserved a ban! I have been playing UT since the game came out, ok i don't play very much, unlike most of you, but i know the rules. I used to play on i4g servers and hardly ever had a problem with admin.

The game is all about capturing the flag, shooting people (but not from behind), defending the flag carrier/base, getting your flag back and not camping. Its a shooting game for god sake.
    Just make your own thread if you having a problem. And please upload your demo on it and we can check.

Thread Information