User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Telling me to grow up yet you go around trolling everything........ priceless.

Im surprised you two arent trolling here like you have been? Maybe its cause people will see?

Anyways Cella, Diablo dont talk to or about me.

Everybody has a problem with JD's attitude but obviously, it's always somebody else's fault. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Chis, me and you have had our problems, with you commenting on my dads illnesses and me bringing in things that maybe i shouldnt have, but you're saying cellas and diablos attitude is not worse? i dont go trolling everyone like them two do. Even here, i dont post any problem with you yet you just state something that has nothing to do with the issue which is them two. Im asking that you tell them not to talk to or about me.

Chis you're not a saint. You have done the same or maybe even worse to me in comparison to what i've done to you.

BAN TROLLS!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Some of them include fleece, keith, diablo, banny......
    Okay dude wtf. I just remember fleece saying is JD here? I said yes yes but he has his mic muted and you considered it to be an offensive attack on youself? Srsly dude.

Moreover Idk about the last pug but supplier killing is not only lame but bannable too.

thats not offensive, but other things you guys said are. Lets troll him, you dont remember anyone saying that? I cant remember everything and i didnt record it but i will record in the future. I was hoping there was something built into ts that would record without others knowing but ill just find a software to record my sound output. All i did was just come into ts and the server and you guys all start. Are you telling me no one was trying to troll and get a response from me banny?

Guess you build up that reputation for yourself, being the person you are.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    All I have to say is that diablo/fleece or any of the mentioned in this thread are NOT allowed to admin pugs in any shape or form, yes they may have admin on the server itself but that is only to change maps and any other serverside settings like player slots etc, they are not involved with the enforcing rules side.

that said, I dont see the problem here to be honest you do go around talking a lot of smack too so at least expect some back?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    go rub your nipples on a container
    ....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    All I have to say is that diablo/fleece or any of the mentioned in this thread are NOT allowed to admin pugs in any shape or form, yes they may have admin on the server itself but that is only to change maps and any other serverside settings like player slots etc, they are not involved with the enforcing rules side.

that said, I dont see the problem here to be honest you do go around talking a lot of smack too so at least expect some back?

I wasn't even there when they pugged! jesus

Thread Information