User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    this isn't chamberly, its me fleece and you welcome.
    Last edited by pIK; 12-26-2014 at 11:24 PM.

lel wasn't me, SAM can check.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Last edited by SAM; 12-27-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pIK View Post
    wow what a bla bla bla bla blabla bla so much they gotta bla bla bla bla blabla bla morons

for that, im gonna bring blabla bla and letblablabla on jst2blond's face, then let her bla bla bla bla blabla bla face, then make blabla on bla's face, and make blablabla eat their shit.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!
    Wow lol calling your friend, don t you have enough ballz . Anyway, am i the most wanted here cause you have dedicated this to me first and insted of shit on X's face just say : deepack or deepuke, it sounds better
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-27-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: blabla bla the blablabla of deepuke
    Blond's copyrighted

I wish someone from your moron group would physically be able to do that because I'm sure they'd be picking up their teeth from the floor before it gets to being within three yards of me

Last edited by SAM; 12-27-2014 at 07:52 PM.

not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    So, please now, stop saying that you, or Rp clan aren t cheaters or cheaters helpers . You have Just involved your friends into your fall . GG@L0nEwolF . So is Rp forum s the new tech center for cheaters ? You must be very happy now wolf, how can we trust you and your fellows members...
    I m on holidays but still got an eye on trolls as Deepuke :}
    -=Rp* its not supporting any cheaters or bypassing anything, as a clan founder my posts are the only official ones guys plz lets keep this real.
    we just want to keep this game alive and thats not the way we want it, chill out and just message me for what ever you guys need ill be glad to help this UK or UT community.

Have a happy new year guys no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    -=Rp* its does support any cheaters or bypassing anything
    Just the way I see it. :P Even if you don't support it, they do it behind your back, and convict your clan is a cheater because most of them do it. Try considering recruiting some peoples that you know that WILL NOT cheat. 6 Months recruit period. Can't do a official clan? Well, too bad... it just look nasty as it is now.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    -=Rp* its not supporting any cheaters or bypassing anything, as a clan founder my posts are the only official ones guys plz lets keep this real.
    we just want to keep this game alive and thats not the way we want it, chill out and just message me for what ever you guys need ill be glad to help this UK or UT community.

Have a happy new year guys no hard feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by pIK View Post
    lmfao, bullfighter if you need any bypassing tips just msg me ask wolf where you can contact me. I find it amusing since you guys tried ftp bans, xcge bans, hwid bans, mac bans, etc and none worked on me. I'm still playin in the insta servers btw man it feels so good to be a fucking Boss.
    I am not telling that, that is just PIk aka Deepack saying here and there to recent guys caught cheating, " ask me or ask L0newolf to contact me if you want to bypass your ban " so how can you prove now that you aren t affiliated with cheater . The fact is Deepack is a cheater/bypasser/child/ballzless affiliated for sure with ACF (whom fucked up your forum and server), he also want to convict us that he is planning to destroy servers and UT with Hyper-x ( i believe that hyper-x really don t care about this poor kid) . So if you aren t aware of this there are only two possibilities ; you are retarded or a liar . Wich one are you ? Do you reall think that we can beleve you aren t aware of those stories .
    Just remove all convicted cheaters from your clan, and firstly stop keeping hope that Deepack is a good clanmate ...
    Deal with your clan, UT community mostly think now that -=Rp is a new cheat clan.
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-28-2014 at 07:12 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information