IronMaiden - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IronMaiden

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I agree. Other admins like blaze, fleece get more shittalk but do they drop their ban hammer instantly on them? No ofcourse not. It's very sad to see IronMaiden again abusing his powers(can't argue that it wasn't coming).
    Just for funsies: go through all your 137 threads.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/search.php?searchid=721338

The vast majority are threads where you ask moderators to ban other. And now you are complaining that somebody ELSE gets banned because all he did was lamming around in a arranged setup with jigsaw, or just him, wouldn’t surprise me at all?

I mean, your thread titles alone tell a story: “Ahmet abusing Kickvote”, “seVered's admin abuse”, “Litr0 (gladiator) being racist to me”. So according to your own actions it’s ok if others take shit but as soon as somebody says something about you, you cry like a little boi.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrite

Or let’s look at the last issue with the 6 hour Niven map: in game you tried to blame me for trying to end an excessively long game (which was a lie because I asked all if they wanted to end and many asked me to) while you opened 2 years ago a thread complaining that long overtime games - ESSPEICLALY IN NIVEN - have to stop:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...rtime-in-siege

Again: hyp-o-crite.

You don't even have an overview of your own made up stories and lies anymore. How embarrassing.

Let me make this clear. Very clear. You have conflicted your own crap so many times over the years that it's very obvious that all that is coming from you is hate, bullying and trying to fuck others over. Since you had been denied uK membership you turned into a revengeful hater. You even announced that you will collect all evidence from a player alone a year ago and let him go hops one day. How sick is that?

What was the last time you contributed something positive to this community? Like hosted a def server, helped Higor code, help paying for the uK server, made a map? All I see is a kid complaining all the time because he thinks he’s the shit. All you do is abuse and use people without giving anything useful back. I bet you are proud of yourself 

Don’t bother to reply. You truly archived the status “I don’t care about you” in my book.

Are you really butthurt over someone telling you to eat shit on the internet ?
    Last edited by CoD|JIgSaW; 08-26-2016 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    You're really butthurt over someone telling you to eat shit on the internet ?
    You got nothing better to do then insult people via other nicks on ur internet?

Don't worry about me ,I've got plenty to do and if you can't read properly i wasn't the one who told him that ,i usually try to avoid him because he pisses me off with the way he acts and the bullshit he says ,still i don't see the reason for the ban

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Just for funsies: go through all your 137 threads.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/search.php?searchid=721338

I mean, your thread titles alone tell a story: “Ahmet abusing Kickvote”, “seVered's admin abuse”, “Litr0 (gladiator) being racist to me”. So according to your own actions it’s ok if others take shit but as soon as somebody says something about you, you cry like a little boi.
    If you had noticed, I atleast "bothered" to provide an evidence in those threads. What did you do? Not even providing a demo/screenshot even when asked by 2-3 players and still feeling proud in your act. Which admin does that?

Or let’s look at the last issue with the 6 hour Niven map: in game you tried to blame me for trying to end an excessively long game (which was a lie because I asked all if they wanted to end and many asked me to)

Oh yeah? Did you ask more than 50% of players playing that map because that how mapvotes work. Also Einstein, if people didn't want to play any further then they would've voted and certainly not think when will Lord IronMaiden ask us whether we want to play or not.

which was a lie because I asked all if they wanted to end and many asked me to
    I was playing. you never asked me. you sir just lied on the internet.

while you opened 2 years ago a thread complaining that long overtime games - ESSPEICLALY IN NIVEN - have to stop:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...rtime-in-siege
    I'm 100% certain here that you do not possess the ability to think logically. Did you even read the whole thread and the suggestions by other people? I'll summarize it for you. The conclusion of that thread was; 1) Either go to spec or try to end that map. 2) Add overtime limit to the map (NEVER IMPLEMENTED). . Since Option 2 was never implemented you are left with option #1. I am not being a hypocrite. I am just trying to adapt to the current siege environment but you sir are clueless.

You don't even have an overview of your own made up stories and lies anymore. How embarrassing.
    ????????

Since you had been denied uK membership you turned into a revengeful hater.
    lmao, where are you even going with this? Again read my old application. I admitted that i was not "good enough" at that time to be in the clan. You are drawing conclusions on your own.

What was the last time you contributed something positive to this community? Like hosted a def server, helped Higor code, help paying for the uK server, made a map?
    You definitely surpass me here by contributing what nobody else could do to the siege community. *insert sarcasm here*.

All you do is abuse and use people without giving anything useful back. I bet you are proud of yourself
    It's the other way around.

You truly archived the status “I don’t care about you” in my book.
    Glad to know about that.

PS: You probably spent good 30-40 mins finding dirt about me and started throwing tantrums here but in the end your post concludes nothing but just pure hate towards me. You accuse people of laming on the server but have seen your gameplay? Look at your buildings (pure leech), your godlike 20% eff. Shouldn't it be considered as a type of laming?
    Last edited by Banny; 08-25-2016 at 04:05 PM.

TELL EM BANNNNY
    Never Lucky.

Out of popcorn yet again..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    so once you guys are done circle jerking let me know who else needs a ban for actively being a retard

And now you are complaining that somebody ELSE gets banned because all he did was lamming around in a arranged setup with jigsaw, or just him, wouldn’t surprise me at all?
    Yes ,it was me playing from 2 computers,yet still better score than you (it's not like it would be hard or something)
    Please tell me what is considered as "lamming" in Lord Maiden's eyes ,is it getting no more than 15 frags a game? Or maybe it's the leech building ? Or even better, the ragequit ? But still those can't be counted since you do all of them and you're so proud of your gameplay.
    You talk big words about people in here(usually lies) trying to divert from the main points,I only asked you to point me out in the demo(assuming that you have it since you're so perfect) where he was "lamming" as you call it.I'm beginning to think that you don't have any proof and you just ragebanned him for whatever reason,but that couldn't be possible coming from the best/most skilled/110 mod alive, could it ?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Ok jigsaw keep talking shit. There is proof of what your friend deadpool did or say and it does not need to be presented to you. All the mods and admins answer to myself or sam when required not someone fickle like you, they are trusted to do what is needed and there are no complaints in that regard. I'm not gonna say this again, no one needs to come on the servers and be treated like shit be it mod, admins or a regular player, if you or anyone else is found giving someone a hard time anymore you will be met with severe bans. Dont say you weren't warned because this is your warning and also everyone elses, you will not be given another one.

What astounds me the most is you claim to have saw everything that happened and yet the evidence I've seen tells a completely different story, so you're either blind as fuck - which I believe must be true in this case or you're just lying your way through this?

Lastly if you're so sure of what happened why the fuck are you demanding a demo be posted? Why not post your own demo so it can be reviewed?

Thread Information