CoD|Damic - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CoD|Damic

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Instead of saying fuck off to me, Fuck off yourself pls, instead of making rage bans and defending players which comes under your gay circle, would be much better for all. Here you go, When i gave demos to Camilo, he said he will watch it ASAP. And his next reply reveals how he was going to change the Rule instead banning Grim, So in order to change the rule Camilo had to get permission from other mods/admins and instead of banning grim as all know he always do bouncing on server, he started to go in direction to change the existing rule, What worst can be seen? From that day i realized that Camilo is a hidden big shit. Untill unless i forced him he did not Banned Grim. Check it yourself, these 2 screen shots reveal how good this CHUPA mod is for community.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

This ban on Damic is just a Rage Ban, nothing else.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    You boosted me fukk you here is your ban. IMO grow up mentally pls.
    1)Excuse me but how old are you again?

2)Can you explain for me where exacly i was trying to change the bouncing rule?? i said that i asked around and some people said to me that bouncing on pub were allowed. I EVEN SAID: IMO STILL NOT ALLOWED. Again, where am i trying to change the rule?

3)You must hate @|uK|Grimreaper so badly right? in the moment that i got from someone reliable that bouncing werent allowed I DID BAN HIM, thanks to your demo.

4) Now you are trying to say, with lies and cursing, that i am a bad moderator?? Over 3 years i am there moving, warning, kicking and banning people.

5) I have to agree with those guys who said that Spider will do whatever it takes to get a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    1)Excuse me but how old are you again?

2)Can you explain for me where exacly i was trying to change the bouncing rule?? i said that i asked around and some people said to me that bouncing on pub were allowed. I EVEN SAID: IMO STILL NOT ALLOWED. Again, where am i trying to change the rule?

3)You must hate @|uK|Grimreaper so badly right? in the moment that i got from someone reliable that bouncing werent allowed I DID BAN HIM, thanks to your demo.

4) Now you are trying to say, with lies and cursing, that i am a bad moderator?? Over 3 years i am there moving, warning, kicking and banning people.

5) I have to agree with those guys who said that Spider will do whatever it takes to get a mod.
    Cmmon in screen shot its not difficult to see that what you were going to do, saying yourself a 3 yr good mod, who dont even himself knows the rule of bouncing? Here you far away from truth. Ya you did ban only after my that 2nd msg, check on scren shot you will get it.
    I dont hate Grim so badly, is that like you get that someone breaking rules and if you post about it then it means that person hates him? Who is Grim? I know him real life? O ya according to you i must know him thats why i did report him lol.
    Lie? Where is my lie? Cursing? You said fuk off so i replied to you that you must fuk off than saying it to me, and yes that also reveal that you can only use bad words, enough to explain your mental ability that if u get nothing to say then just say "fuck off" ?
    Regarding Mod, i dont need it in any other sake, i have my own servers running from more than 5 years. Yes i applied when it came to because as i already said there that server is going worst when there is no mods/admin present. Kindly read those my old posts again. So get your facts straight. And yes i like to play siege more than any other gamemod of UT.
    There r a lot of people who say lot of bullshit about you. But i have my own brain to analyse things, not like you who gift rage bans to others.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-27-2014 at 08:40 AM.

I´m done with drama queens.

Now i got you @Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    I´m done with drama queens.

Now i got you @Diablo.
    When you got exposed, and got nothing to defend yourself then you can only say this or can only abuse

( Click to show/hide )
    BTW its you who started drama, Damic you boosted me ok m going to boost you from server for 9 matches lel.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-27-2014 at 08:55 AM.

You said Camilo tried to change the rule, which is so blatantly inaccurate that I have to question your sanity.

This thread gathered all the geniuses of our community. I'm still trying to figure out whether it's utter desperation to use any opportunity to piss on Camilo or just major dyslexia. If the former: there are better occasions to do so. If the latter: get fucking help instead of torturing us with your verbal diarrhea.

I'm on the phone but I might respond to the rest later

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    You said Camilo tried to change the rule, which is so blatantly inaccurate that I have to question your sanity.
    Its accurate, otherwise he could ban him instantly. Now dont say me that he was unaware of that bouncing rule as he is regular to forums as well as to server. And most knows that Grim was breaking bouncing rule in server from long time.
    And btw that was an example of how guys react. Better to apply some brain on the ban of Damic, oh sorry leave it, it was a good and legal ban in your point of view. This really shows your sanity. GG. Nice Ban.

Damn i must be now ready to face rage ban if any of my minigun bullet boost Camilo lol
    Last edited by Spiderman; 05-27-2014 at 09:35 AM.

And where is proof? Evidence?
    You guys can only do shit talks but cant even show the evidence of this rage ban on Damic.

Nice Ban.
    If you will ever have admin, you will get keybinds for banns instead of minigun....i heard you PM a LOT for modS on da server. CMON ITS JUST A GAMEEEEE. u still no understand demn. report me for calling u that too plisthx.

C=GetWeapon Minigun l SetBann 1.player blue

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    If you will ever have admin, you will get keybinds for banns instead of minigun....i heard you PM a LOT for modS on da server. CMON ITS JUST A GAMEEEEE. u still no understand demn. report me for calling u that too plisthx.

C=GetWeapon Minigun l SetBann 1.player blue
    Done with your shit, there is already enough retards, i dont want 1 more here, so now go away Thnx
    Yes its a game, we all know it (or you think you special one who know it?) and game have some rules on server also.

18 Hours,434 views... not sure if it was really a bannable offense, but it sure would have pissed me off too..

Thread Information