User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    why do you nicklame dangerboy?

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};69293]camilo is always the focus of rage attacks, haven't you people got anything better to do? you all make it sound like camilo is trigger happy with bans which I can assure anyone that it isn't the case at all.

we dont give a damn what your issues are with mods, we are not here to personally keep you pleased, kick any of us and nothing good will come out of it. dont provoke if you dont want to get bitten and as alucard and ana were involved, that is a kind of no brainer they should be banned for doing that to a mod.

so many people think they can talk the talk yet not once has there ever been any solid proof against any mod or admin, attempts made to shame admins etc. but no proof of admin abuse has ever come to light, plenty of accusations but no proof.

Alucard has caused grief before and so has ana obviously, if either of them are involved then i agree with the original ban amount for those two. what is the point of being soft towards persistent offenders?

Well I guess I was too harsh in my post becouse i was trying to prove my point for kickvote ban.. But I want to explane why I said these things. Basically I don't like Camilo's ban decisions and his attitude..

When i was active months ago I remember that he was provoking others.. thats for sure. And obviously people will not like him this way, so you guys should not be surrprised how many people don't like him. I also found out that he was banned before for making unfair teams and he also refused that he did it.

Then some people are like:
    *Ok what the hell? So he was abusing rules with his admin powers? He must be a bad, bad guy. But what about the other admins? Did they know about this? Is there some conspiracy goin on between uk admins?*

I remember that Blaze was provking Cella and Dangerboy with his thread: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f28/jus...-discuss-4287/
    This kind of provocation im talking about. I mean you obviously challenged these guys into another drama.. Why do you even bother just ban them if needed. Don't make them rage more in this thread.

Camilo was posting his pictures where he points finger to the banned player while its saying: Gtfo noob. I mean they really deserve it but some people like me will see it as trolling and insulting.. So he must take my post as an advice.. Be nice and don't provoke others.

For the end I want to say that im not very familiar with players so I should not go further. My posts are based on what i see Fluke.. Even if in some cases its not ment to be this way it just looks like it.I asked Camilo for demo.

Happy holidays, don't hate.
    Last edited by RTG`; 12-21-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    why do you nicklame dangerboy?
    whut?

"@DaNgErWoMaN", looks like he deleted his post i see

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I dont see why everything is being turned against the mod or admin to make him look like he is in the wrong.

That is because the mod these days act like .... "I AM THE FUCKING BOSS" and the players hate the tyrants who behave like politicians Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Well I guess I was too harsh in my post becouse i was trying to prove my point for kickvote ban.. But I want to explane why I said these things. Basically I don't like Camilo's ban decisions and his attitude..

When i was active months ago I remember that he was provoking others.. thats for sure. And obviously people will not like him this way, so you guys should not be surrprised how many people don't like him. I

also found out that he was banned before for making unfair teams and he also refused that he did it.

Then some people are like:
    *Ok what the hell? So he was abusing rules with his admin powers? He must be a bad, bad guy. But what about the other admins? Did they know about this? Is there some conspiracy goin on between uk admins?*

I remember that Blaze was provking Cella and Dangerboy with his thread: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f28/jus...-discuss-4287/
    This kind of provocation im talking about. I mean you obviously challenged these guys into another drama.. Why do you even bother just ban them if needed. Don't make them rage more in this thread.

Camilo was posting his pictures where he points finger to the banned player while its saying: Gtfo noob. I mean they really deserve it but some people like me will see it as trolling and insulting.. So he must take my post as an advice.. Be nice and don't provoke others.

For the end I want to say that im not very familiar with players so I should not go further. My posts are based on what i see Fluke.. Even if in some cases its not ment to be this way it just looks like it.I asked Camilo for demo.

Happy holidays, don't hate.
    where have you got the idea that camilo provoked? cella started way before that thread.

provoke mods and we will get in your face, that is exactly what happened with cella, he had plenty of warnings from all of us to wind his neck back in, the shit with him lasted months until enough was enough and he got a global ban. cella and banny tried to set up camilo with fake proof yet cella is still the innocent one? lol delusional.

Like I have said before, we have an admin area where things are discussed out of the public eye and no one has a right to know what is being discussed.

the camilo hate is pathetic, show proof of him doing wrong and I may then start to listen, game banter and taunting is normal. it is hate towards him and that is what is fueling the focus on him, you all consider him guilty before any proof is shown.

going off of forum posts is retarded, if I saw loads of threads calling you a cheater then does that mean I believe those over you when no proof is presented?? that is exactly what you are doing, putting your comments in to fuel the hate when you dont have a clue what the facts are. it is like a medieval witch hunt, pathetic.

this thread no longer serves a purpose and feels like old problems returning so I am locking it.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    can I just add I had no problems with cella or dangerboy until they started to bring my personal life into things @RTG` only then did i have a problem because it wasnt really any of their business who I talk to on a personal level.

Havent had problems with cella or dangerboy since the last altercation, I dont hold grudges over a game that is pathetic and lastly I'll just say if I am provoked then of course I will say shit back, thats human nature. If you cant back yourself up on an 18+ rated game and take as well as dish out then maybe you should be playing dora the explorer or something

Thread Information