User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes agree, I'm so glad that there is still an insta server with players :-)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I do play from time to time in all the servers but my VAYNE mechanics too stronk

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I do play from time to time in all the servers but my VAYNE mechanics too stronk
    I play aswell time to time and have gotten rid of those who make problems. But when you see something please come here and report with demo (those shows more)

I just wanted to personally thank all the mods that have played since my post. It is nice to see the servers being governed by our mods. Kudos to you all!

Thanks mods, you are making the servers a better place to play :-) and thanks for the servers themselves that still have a few players, on this old game :P

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    and I'm getting seabass and scream more siege friendly these days
    so you're stealing our insta mods! , meh that leaves only Nordog..., I hope your not going that way pal hyhy

edit: been camping for a week and still catching on
    Last edited by soma; 07-12-2016 at 04:55 AM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

hehe
    Never Lucky.

tl;dr (j/k)

Sorry for this to be my second post, but it was actually the reason for me to register. I think this guy really needs a serious review: NDorCm

Ever seen anyone with 3 caps at the end of a game and 20 flag kills? Quite different stats than any regular player where those 2 are more balanced, with a few outliers perhaps for the better players.

Every time he plays, there's at least 3 players telling him about it and asking him to stop. But never is there an admin around to actually witness it, or just not paying attention. NDorCm himself ignores it and continues his lame behaviour.

To camouflage his behaviour he grabs a flag not and then, but only when he assruns the flag carriers to their base; if he doesn't get fragged on the way. He also assruns people back to his base (after all, that's where he always is) backshooting them, calling it 'covering'. Note: he did this to me, but others too (probably). He calls it a cover because his team had our flag... somewhere in the map. If they don't have the flag, he'll assrun & shoot nonetheless with some other pretext.

I'm suprised he isn't on the 'usual suspects' list yet, because he should.

I have a demo with a typical 'ndor-game' of what he does. I'm eager to share, where can I upload it?

@koetjeboe

Please make a separate post in the relevant section of the forum. Also, if you have any evidence such as screenshot or demo which would help enforce the ban. Thanks.

I agree Koet, I have seen him do this one more than one occasion. He was at one point a respectable player, but he doesn't seem to care anymore.

Thread Information