User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$$$$$$

$$$$$$$

1 hour ago on your server. Idk if he's Kengtza, but It would be pathetic. The famous pussyplayer that always cry about others playstyle, do your moral now

defending are allowed , not on all maps , but this map lots off ppl deffending . see nothing wrong with it .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    defending are allowed , not on all maps , but this map lots off ppl deffending . see nothing wrong with it .
    Srsly all fine here? So defending in CTF-Bolt is allowed? ROFL

Kid attitude (look the chat) and defending with totally unbalance teams without a reason, some free backshooting and dming for 10 minutes and you say nothing wrong here? LFMAO

This exaclty like NdorCm style, and Ndor is perma.

It seems some players can play with their rules and others get ban at 1st violation, and this is so sad guys..

I understand your position Scream, if he was kengtza probably is your friend (swedish like you) but don't lie or ignore what video has shown

I would really appreciate to read other admins/moderators position about that, because if this playstyle is ok the server will become trash

Deffending are allowed yes. See it every time i play that map. W00t on other hand you cant Deffend. I will talk about the chasing and backshooting. But the deff part i leave cos you can Deffend that map. See it every day

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    1 hour ago on your server. Idk if he's Kengtza, but It would be pathetic. The famous pussyplayer that always cry about others playstyle, do your moral now
    Oh my, oh my.. Black, stop acting like you are stupid, you know that your friend " Balance` " was laming his @ss off on w00t.. he was defending w00t and even wrote "i was only chasing you.." to me.

I got tired of it and thats why i was defending Bolt. And during the second map he had a hard time getting through my defence so he kept laming instead (he really sucked at it tho)
    He was standing mid and our right side, where the ramp and spawns are, only going for frags and spawnkills - No grabbing at all!

Im looking forward to see the demo of Balance` from this match

http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats...tch&mid=129642 <-- UTstats from that game, in case you think i rigged the picture above
    Last edited by kengzta; 03-20-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Deffending are allowed yes. See it every time i play that map. W00t on other hand you cant Deffend. I will talk about the chasing and backshooting. But the deff part i leave cos you can Deffend that map. See it every day

oh man.. def on Bolt for 10-15 mins is absolutely LAMING style, so don't waste your and my time with stupid speeches. Are we on pug? not, it's public. Were there valid reason for base camping with those score? LOL, all without doubt we can say not.
    I'm pretty sure If me or another random player done the same on that map, you would warned after 3 mins and ban inside 5.

Regarding "I will talk about chasing and backshooting", really appreciate this diplomatic and soft way, because with my clan members the ban system were auto, without nexgen or chat warning. Good to see the law is equal for all

But you absolutely right, since kengtza is a new player we can't undestand why he needs a ban, he doesn't know the rules again. All in my video is clean and wonderful.

@kengtza i'm not Balance defender, if he has wrong he will pay for that. But this isn't excuse for your gamestyle on Bolt, and your chat comments were elementary school level
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 03-20-2018 at 02:26 PM.

You dont seem to know the rules. Deffending are allowed. Whats so hard to understand i know its lame but its allowed.

You dont seem to know the rules. Deffending are allowed. Whats so hard to understand i know its lame but its allowed.

kk np, good to knows. Hope nobody will get banned for base camping in the future

why do you use base camping ? its deffending the flag . and in ctf you also do that ?

Quote Originally Posted by kengzta View Post
    Oh my, oh my.. Black, stop acting like you are stupid, you know that your friend " Balance` " was laming his @ss off on w00t.. he was defending w00t and even wrote "i was only chasing you.." to me.

I got tired of it and thats why i was defending Bolt. And during the second map he had a hard time getting through my defence so he kept laming instead (he really sucked at it tho)
    He was standing mid and our right side, where the ramp and spawns are, only going for frags and spawnkills - No grabbing at all!

Im looking forward to see the demo of Balance` from this match

http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats...tch&mid=129642 <-- UTstats from that game, in case you think i rigged the picture above
    This is very awkward. I thought kengzta was Swedish and $$$$$ has a Norwegian flag.... This wasn't kengzta but Nordog!!
    How come kengzta is replying this post???

Thread Information