More Apologetic Than Crying ...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Apologetic Than Crying ...

Hello Gang,
    This is not an appeal, nor a crying episode, but it's the forum section that fits my issue the best (I hope...). I've been playing Siege now for around two months, and I must say, it's a BLAST!! All you guys are loads of fun to frag with, and I plan on spending many hours learning Siege, and fragging with you all in the future. But, as a N00b, I have noticed some things that are more confusing than others, to somebody that's trying to learn the game.
    First off, the rules for your Siege server are pretty hard to find. When I first started playing on your server, I came to the website and read the rules under the Siege PUG section (Still have no idea what PUG means. Maybe Pick Up Game?) Although they didn't really seem to fit regular play (catered more towards tournament play), I absorbed them, and headed out to frag. After being banned last night (for 150 maps) for something called "sup spam ice", I scoured your website, and found other rules under the "-=[SIEGE]=- |uK| One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server" forum section. Some of these rules are very self-explanatory and easy to understand (like No Camping, No Cheating, No Racism, etc.), while others (No Laming, No Supplier Spamming, and No Boosting out of Supplier) could benefit from a posted definition as to what those things actually are. I finally had to ask my friend Chamberly what "Sup Spam Ice" was, and she told me what it was (albeit she had no idea what the ice part was). If she hadn't explained it to me, I'd still be thinking that it's when you spend more than 3 seconds in a new Supplier. I STILL have no idea what laming is (not doing anything productive to help the team, or maybe attacking someone when they're chatting?), nor can I grasp what "leeching" is (even though Chamberly explained it to me)...
    Secondly, I understand that nobody likes N00bs (A quick shoutout to Scourge here, because in the whole 2 months of playing on your server, he's the only one that's offered me any advice on game play, and took the time to explain the reasoning behind that advice... thank you Scourge!) but might I suggest that rather than just automatically banning someone for breaking a rule, that they receive a 1st time warning or something? Just a suggestion ...
    In any case, now I know what "Sup Spamming" is, I do want to wholeheartedly apologize to anybody that I "Sup Spammed" last night on the 4 way Civil War map. I can assure you that if I had known that it was illegal to shoot people in, or near the supplier, that I wouldn't have been doing it (again, I though Supplier Spamming was when you spend more than 3 seconds in a supplier). Regardless, I look forward to playing with you all again in however long it takes for 150 maps to go by ... Keep up the great server work, and Frag ya' all soon !! L0V3

sup spam ice means you got banned for sup spam by the mod Melted ice

Quote Originally Posted by [ZSZ]L0V3 M0NK3Y View Post
    I finally had to ask my friend Chamberly what "Sup Spam Ice" was
    lol that made me laugh...

Sounds like an honest mistake TBH....it's up to Ice. If you post gay pictures he will almost surely unban you. @|uK|Melted_Ice
    Last edited by SAM; 04-05-2013 at 03:32 PM.

also his real name is Faggot_Ice not Melted_Ice.

He likes strong men doing woman chores in a short dress.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    If you post gay pictures he will almost surely unban you. @|uK|Melted_Ice
    just make sure its a picture of yoursef

like me when I was banned because team switch, I did not know because I had not read the rules ... kkkkk
    so I took the time to train in comboinstagib.
    apologize for the error in english, I'm using google translator.

You can say !rules and it will show you them...it says it when you enter server..."to view rules say !rules"

@[ZSZ]L0V3 M0NK3Y You can post the demo to point out there was no warning or anyone asking you if you know what is sup spam is. Just upload it to your dropbox (probably a new folder for Siege section just incase for future request).

PUG = Pick Up Games (it is normally done via IRC)
    PUB = Public server like the one you been playing on.

@SAM lol funny!

@.seVered.][ We need to get together with LM (shortened for L0V3 M0NK3Y) on Morning After to help him via leeching. Easier to learn then. Reason why I recommend because it made everything easy for me to understand with all of your help.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-05-2013 at 04:02 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Dude i said many time stop hitting the supplier over and over and yet you and others did the same thing. I don't do the whole demo shit when i see you load up your rockets and instead of going for core you aim at the supplier with 6 people in there trying to get weapons. you do it once whatever i can see that kill your enemies to get to the core however when you do it over and over your going to get banned maybe 150 is to harsh but when i do shorter bans the point does not seem to get across. maybe nxt time you will think twice about dong it.

--- Updated ---

Kennith stop sending me nakeds i told u i like black men. However monkey i removed your ban in the future don't go after the supplier. It royally fucks the game up for players that are being sup spammed the whole map. I am not singling you out as there were several others doing it.Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Melted_Ice View Post
    However monkey i removed your ban in the future don't go after the supplier.
    Damn, you must have taken our advice there with the pictures @[ZSZ]L0V3 M0NK3Y he's whipped already.

Thread Information