AnA - Alucard - Kikto - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    really i dont see an SS of it? and i respawned saw a nuke without a name on it, not everything is yours in the game. and you start asking everyone kicking me for no reason? come with proofs, mr Brazilean Gayboy
    We have a saying over here "the fish dies through his mouth". You said earlier that the whole nuke stoled history was a lie. So now you are saying that you saw a nuke on the floor? You honner i rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    We have a saying over here "the fish dies through his mouth". You said earlier that the whole nuke stoled history was a lie. So now you are saying that you saw a nuke on the floor? You honner i rest my case.
    This shit is not important at all camilo :x.. don't try to ignore my post. please explain and post a demo.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    What the hell Camilo? Why are they banned for so many matches because of a simple kick for just 1 game.. I guess someone has to keep up the drama here in this site.

And why you banned Alucard when he had a reason for kicking you as shown in the images. You didn't showed evidence that he is wrong. Post the demo please so everyone can judge it fairly. And if he was wrong you should've attempt to explain him at least. That's the right way.

I mean come on.. why did you banned them for so long, like ur someone special compared to the others because this kind of kickvoting is happening every day to many people. Just because you are an admin they don't have the right to kick you and you want to be the ruler every game? Is that what you mean? In this way it looks like you want everything for yourself.

I also remember in a similar post where dangerboy complained about kick voters and everyone said that he was a cry baby.. Lets see in this case how many people will dare to say to such things because you seem to be dangerous and untouchable.

You obviously cause unnecessary drama in this site with your actions and you keep going. Just stop.. you have to bare with it. But I don't know the full scene yet because it lacks evidence. It might turn out that I'm wrong but i doubt. This thread is really funny.
    Your turn.

1) If you check forum you will see that another player got banned for 100 matches for the same reason.

2) Alucard had no reason to kick me. He kicked me less than 2 min since i got in the server.

3) If a player is kicked for no reason at all and post evidence, people who kicked him will be banned. It happend before.

4) I am a MOD and i´m no better than anyone else, the rule is there to be followed.

5) I got kicked in pass, BUT people kicked when the map was ended. So no problem at all.

As my man Severed used to say: "Call your next Witness... the Prosecution Rests..."

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    What the hell Camilo? Why are they banned for so many matches because of a simple kick for just 1 game.. I guess someone has to keep up the drama here in this site.

And why you banned Alucard when he had a reason for kicking you as shown in the images. You didn't showed evidence that he is wrong. Post the demo please so everyone can judge it fairly. And if he was wrong you should've attempt to explain him at least. That's the right way.

I mean come on.. why did you banned them for so long, like ur someone special compared to the others because this kind of kickvoting is happening every day to many people. Just because you are an admin they don't have the right to kick you and you want to be the ruler every game? Is that what you mean? In this way it looks like you want everything for yourself.

I also remember in a similar post where dangerboy complained about kick voters and everyone said that he was a cry baby.. Lets see in this case how many people will dare to say to such things because you seem to be dangerous and untouchable.

You obviously cause unnecessary drama in this site with your actions and you keep going. Just stop.. you have to bare with it. But I don't know the full scene yet because it lacks evidence. It might turn out that I'm wrong but i doubt. This thread is really funny.

Most of them know how to play, they been playing for a long time.
    Ana probably been banned more then anyone ever has in UT. Alucard and Kitko probably not for that long, but probably lesson learned after the ban.

Admin or not, you can still get kick vote, that doesn't belong to the case though. Kitko asked why he was going to get kicked? (Did someone PM him?) I dont see his msg in the picture, perhaps I'm blind and can not see it.

I still think you should lower the ban for all of them, 100 is a bit much. Thats my opinion though.

Alucard place many kickvotes for no reason, Kikto not rly but she dont know sometimes what she does, and Ana is looking for the trouble many times

and your admin anway can't you just come right back in?

if not then its probably deserved but that many matches is a little much imo..

shit fleece kicks me every week at least once... if she wasn't so damn fine and upgrade me so much i'd be calling for her to get ban NED
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 12-19-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    and your admin anway can't you just come right back in?NED
    I´m a MOD, so i cant...

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Most of them know how to play, they been playing for a long time.
    Ana probably been banned more then anyone ever has in UT. Alucard and Kitko probably not for that long, but probably lesson learned after the ban.

Admin or not, you can still get kick vote, that doesn't belong to the case though. Kitko asked why he was going to get kicked? (Did someone PM him?) I dont see his msg in the picture, perhaps I'm blind and can not see it.

I still think you should lower the ban for all of them, 100 is a bit much. Thats my opinion though.
    Ask Kikto and you will get an answer. Ana answered him on teamsay, that´s why it doesnt show on the SS.

I just lowered Alucard and kikto´s ban to 50 matches.

banned for a simple kick:indecisiveness:? That never happened before.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    if you have a problem with a mod or admin i suggest you bring it to the forums with plenty of proof, kickvoting and admin or mod for no reason is asking for trouble I dont see why everything is being turned against the mod or admin to make him look like he is in the wrong.

I back all of the bans placed out, shouldnt be kicking an admin or mod for the laughs

camilo is always the focus of rage attacks, haven't you people got anything better to do? you all make it sound like camilo is trigger happy with bans which I can assure anyone that it isn't the case at all.

we dont give a damn what your issues are with mods, we are not here to personally keep you pleased, kick any of us and nothing good will come out of it. dont provoke if you dont want to get bitten and as alucard and ana were involved, that is a kind of no brainer they should be banned for doing that to a mod.

so many people think they can talk the talk yet not once has there ever been any solid proof against any mod or admin, attempts made to shame admins etc. but no proof of admin abuse has ever come to light, plenty of accusations but no proof.

Alucard has caused grief before and so has ana obviously, if either of them are involved then i agree with the original ban amount for those two. what is the point of being soft towards persistent offenders?

Thread Information