AnA and RUNAWAY

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AnA and RUNAWAY

AnA and RUNAWAY

Moderator: CAMILO

Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -

Player: AnA and RUNAWAY

Infraction: Kick voting me without a reason. His excuse were sup spam, as you can see i killed him twice with hyper leecher, but i was killing a cont NEAR suplier. There were only 3 players at that time.

Penalty: 100 matches to RUNAWAY and 200 for AnA

Witness Testimony: Screenshot by Lightshot

dont lie you just aiming in the sup too kill me,the container you talking about was far away enough to kill without hitting the sup, you life is so useless that you put you fustrations in this game being an retarted MOD, but i hope you got your boner. have fun with your stupid life.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

This guy AnA has more ban time than playtime.. wtf .. why being such a douche?

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    IKR

I didnt play a lot, because i was defending your Country , because you apes cant doing it yourself. So stfu

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    I didnt play a lot, because i was defending your Country , because you apes cant doing it yourself. So stfu
    Don't worry we can defend ourselves - we have done it before - ensured that empires go down there - thats why the place is called graveyard of the empires. If you do not believe me ask Alexander the Great, Chengis Khan, the British empire 3x, Sovjets and soon NATO = you. So you suck both online and in real world.

On the game side, you can always play normally without being a douchebag - when everyone is unsatisfied with you the clocks should ring and you should think: "Something perhaps IS really wrong with me, since so many people hate me". No hard feelings but one should be able to see where bad attitude leads.

Don't worry we can defend ourselves - we have done it before - ensured that empires go down there - thats why the place is called graveyard of the empires. If you do not believe me ask Alexander the Great, Chengis Khan, the British empire 3x, Sovjets and soon NATO = you. So you suck both online and in real world.

On the game side, you can always play normally without being a douchebag - when everyone is unsatisfied with you the clocks should ring and you should think: "Something perhaps IS really wrong with me, since so many people hate me". No hard feelings but one should be able to see where bad attitude leads.
    My man, dont waist your time. Perma inc.

hate me, idc. i dont know you guys so i dont care of digital persons who are brave behind there keybord and suck in RL.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    hate me, idc. i dont know you guys so i dont care of digital persons who are brave behind there keybord and suck in RL.
    Says the guy who says: "if you come to my country i will kill you" so brave!

Thread Information