Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Moo

4 9.30%
  • Fuck Yes!

10 23.26%
  • Needs Moar Niven

9 20.93%
  • If this map gets added, I swear I'll uninstall UT.

20 46.51%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Niven[4]

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    The worst thing you can do on Niven is defending, that's not how you win it but how you lose it.
    Our base had been taken over. My 'defending' kept them out of our core room.

It's so obvious that defense will not kill the enemy's core that it's not even worth a mention.

You guys need to read for comprehension, not just glance at the words and pick the words you don't agree with. I never once said 'defending is the way to win a game'.

(While I'm on this subject, it was the lack of defense that got our base into the situation in the first place! Duh!)

When I mentioned the importance of Defense it was regarding this particular case, on this particular map.

MY 'Defense' made it possible for our offense to eventually win. It's as simple as that.

If you weren't there, you have no room to comment. What I did was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    And to stay on topic: 4way Niven is awful. I'd elaborate why but I don't think OP cares anyway.
    Elaborate by all means. I wont be offended because I didnt make the map, I just made it [4]. The only creative liberty i took was Mid Weapon. Outside of that, it's pure Niven.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I wont find criticism(s) from non-map-makers highly jocular!
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 03-15-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: explaining the facts to noobs
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    Good idea. 3 teams OT guarantees much extra time
    I actually state the opposite nice attempt at trolling I suppose

Your way of thinking @(bO.o)b makes me sick.
    No it's not your goddamn CAMPING that brought us victory because i didn't make tele when u nuked your own base in order to keep them out. I made tele when i spawned outside and sneaked to make a tele in enemy territory.
    People who were actually using it and distract by killing their base are who brought us out of this shit. Your own mind would never think of sth as that, because it's limited to scrolling at RIPPER weapon and holding a primary shot button.
    Sorry, perhaps cappable of spamming some pointless mines (as u do often in random maps, which obviously makes u enjoy it so much).
    As chis said, DEFENDING won't bring you win and no, base was deeply protected with the fortifications spam that they couldn't get in so easily.
    Keeping the way as u're thinking now, u will never be the one bringing the team to victory.
    Yeah true, i was shooting at you because i felt enough of dumbfucks like you SPAMMING ripper ...not defending, not using brain and FACING enemy, but camping and spamming.
    That was lame... as it is stated in uK server rules, don't play lame...this is exactly what u were doing
    Last edited by terminator; 03-15-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: slight grammar mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Your way of thinking @(bO.o)b makes me sick.
    No it's not your goddamn CAMPING that brought us victory
    I never said my camping brought us victory. I said my Ripper 'Defense' saved us from defeat. Which in-turn, made Victory possible.

I made tele when i spawned outside and sneaked to make a tele in enemy territory.
    People who were actually using it and distract by killing their base are who brought us out of this shit.
    Sorry noob, but your tele didnt kill the tele and SP they built INSIDE our base. My 2 nukes did.

Your own mind would never think of sth as that, because it's limited to scrolling at RIPPER weapon and holding a primary shot button.
    If youre trying so say that i stayed shooting Ripper in our base the whole game, you are wrong AGAIN.

God don't you ever give up?

Once our base was clear, I left and helped control outside. You weren't watching me the whole game or you'd already know this.

Stop your stupid speculation to the inner workings of my mind because you clearly aren't capable of understanding.

Sorry, perhaps cappable of spamming some pointless mines (as u do often in random maps, which obviously makes u enjoy it so much).
    Yep I LOVE my mines! My placement is far from pointless but again you prove incapable of understanding any of my concepts.

As chis said, DEFENDING won't bring you win
    I agreed with him. I stated that Defending helps prevent loss and makes an strong offense possible.

and no, base was deeply protected with the fortifications spam that they couldn't get in so easily.
    Red couldnt get in so easily? Are you from Bizarro World?

Red built a Tele AND an SP INSIDE our fucking base.

So... How deep were our fortifications again? Please explain.

Keeping the way as u're thinking now,
    Thank you. I will.

u will never be the one bringing the team to victory.
    I play for FUN only. I have no ambition to be a top player. It's just not that important to me.

Yeah true, i was shooting at you because i felt enough of dumbfucks like you SPAMMING ripper ...not defending, not using brain and FACING enemy, but camping and spamming.
    So wait. lol you claim I didnt 'face' the enemy?

The whole time you were boosting me, you had your back to the enemy. I saved your life at least 10 times because you were SO focused on ME! lol

Dude, you were clueless what was going on behind you.

That was lame... as it is stated in uK server rules, don't play lame...this is exactly what u were doing
    Team Boosting is lame, therefore, the ONLY person breaking a server rule was You.

Sorry Terminator. 'Your' way of playing isnt the Only way!

NOBODY made you Team Captain so just STFU and play your own game.

Siege is a team game, doubt many in here would like to keep reading this ego fight.

Also no need to fight over a pub game (over any game tbh)

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    doubt many in here would like to keep reading this ego fight
    ^

Defending on Niven is like defending on Simplex, no matter how good you do, you're still a shitter

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Defending on Niven is like defending on Simplex, no matter how good you do, you're still a shitter
    I evicted them from our base. Not your noob friend Termite. If you're too dumb to recognize the importance of defense, you are just as lost as Termite is.

If you weren't playing that game, you have ZERO business talking.

IF you had been watching me with F5, you would have been amazed at what I accomplished while being attacked by my own teammate! lol

You'd likely be MORE amazed that I never shot back at him.

Do you really condone attacking your teammate if you don't agree with their tactics? Is that what you are saying audio?

Players like him are selfish. Yes they learned a few offensive tricks.

But they are too busy doing what they do to recognize there is a whole framework of support players that make what they do possible.

It's not my fault he's a selfish SOB
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 03-16-2014 at 07:13 AM.

sorry but termi is not my friend, he is noobsucker

lol

Thread Information