User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ban appeal

Red face ban appeal

e estado 4 meses baneado y la verdad es que e aprendido bastante en este tiempo en cuanto a dm ,no hacer grabs solo quedarse matando pero la verdad es que en estos ultimos dias e cambiado rotundamente mi forma de jugar solo espero que lo entiendan y me den otra oportunidad gracias atte raptor :3
    Last edited by Raptorr; 06-06-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorr View Post
    he estado 4 meses baneado y la verdad es que e aprendido bastante en este tiempo en cuanto a dm ,no hacer grabs solo quedarse matando pero la verdad es que en estos ultimos dias e cambiado rotundamente mi forma de jugar solo espero que lo entiendan y me den otra oportunidad gracias atte raptor
    englando: So i've been 4 months banned already and i've trully learnt a lot during this time in terms of dm topic about no grabbing and just kill people, but now these last days i've change markedly my playstyle and i wish you understand , i want another chance, thank you Sicerely Raptor

In my opinion he's right he has change his playstyle like a lot , played a couple of games with him and actually he tries to grab and noticed a change even on his maturity, not the child he used to be, would be cool if he gets a second chance because he's an active and nice player. Dunno about the old problem he had with the admins but im sure it was bcos of his young brain.
    Never Lucky.

I have no problems giving him a second chance, if he promises to behave correct.
    Also in a period of a few months, please use your real nick, and no alias. ( So i know it if there are complaints about you )
    If you can do those two, i will remove it .

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I have no problems giving him a second chance, if he promises to behave correct.
    Also in a period of a few months, please use your real nick, and no alias. ( So i know it if there are complaints about you )
    If you can do those two, i will remove it .
    In that case, you can t use second chance for him. It is at least almost is 10th chance, something like that....
    Another thing, while you are playing SIEGE, try to make some builds to help your team, not only playing with sniper to have frag. Last time i have seen you, you have had 135 kills, 45 min playing with 1 build : Holyfuck!!!
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    while you are playing SIEGE, try to make some builds to help your team, not only playing with sniper to have frag. Last time i have seen you, you have had 135 kills, 45 min playing with 1 build : Holyfuck!!!
    Maybe he doesnt know where to build stuff. Its not about how much he build but about how good are builds for strategy. Making random builds around map doesnt help team. I bet he gave all his RU from fragging to someone (am i right?) which is already a help.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Maybe he doesnt know where to build stuff. Its not about how much he build but about how good are builds for strategy. Making random builds around map doesnt help team. I bet he gave all his RU from fragging to someone (am i right?) which is already a help.
    Then, because i am not familiar with SIEGE, am i allowed to play DM if i give all RUs? let me know...is it an allowed "strategy and gamestyle" ?
    I am not ironic, just curious.
    Blond's copyrighted

its allowed i guess, even on tournaments ig players just play dm and upgrade attackers
    Never Lucky.

Then, because i am not familiar with SIEGE, am i allowed to play DM if i give all RUs? let me know...is it an allowed "strategy and gamestyle" ?
    I am not ironic, just curious.
    Ofc its allowed to build
    But since he prolly dont know how builds work, and lets say he made some useless build in useless place, which enemy team will attack and get RU (money) for it.
    Thats why most of new players who doesnt know how builds work, simply upgrade existing builds, or just give their RU to other players.

For example there is one noob, always makes warhead in base (not in hidden spots) which is easy to find, also he makes shield speed etc same place. So enemy killing his warhead and stuff and get a lot of ru
    I told him million times, make invincible warhead or at least make your nukes in hidden place, so it wont be fouind so easily but nope, he is retarded or soemthing. In one match 4 of his warhead died like that...

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

If the RU goes to the right person, then he's being more helpful than your average Joe.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thanx for replies
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information