vio wants a clanwar with uk - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=44413 thats how bad omega was in 2014 .

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=42277 and suddenly hes better then most off the player . cant find the real best score cos globalunreal stats are gone but he was losing before king off the ring was going too happend he had like 40 frags the week after he had 180 against rummy in a pug . and rummy was in the top 10 players in idm
    Man, i saw omega live, he played on my PC with my mouse and on fresh downloaded UT. Before this meeting I, like everyone here, thought that he was cheater. But I saw with my own eyes his amazing extreem high sens style, and how he beat some good players on unfamiliar hardware with all this crazy flicky shots. And now i can confidently say, that he is not a cheater, he is just a talent!

Btwn, my acc in 2014 was about 20% too, and after i get new render, settings, new mouse and 144 hz display it became 35-45%. The half of the skill in UT99 is a good hardware.

P.S. Badboy aka BatMan is not vio member.
    P.P.S. I am not vio member too, and i am here only to say some truth about omega.

If anybody interesting or don't trust me, I can upload his config, demos and short phone video from that event.
    Last edited by attaman; 11-28-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Man After all this, I don't want to play against vio no more. If we don't wreck you 10-0 with B$C then you guys prolly cheat. But tbh: they played sooo fishy on sunday (the 5v5 sactf).
    It was 2-1 for TsF in the last minute of the game on Vaultcity, out off the sudden I'm getting respawnkilled instantly and we didnt have any chance when the time said 0:10 seconds to go, so they 2-2 and then got another cap.
    First match the swedish dude had 25% eff and in the second match he had 52% eff playing the same position. I'll post screenshots when I'm out of the bathtub.

- - - Updated - - -

screenshots:

Last edited by |uK|riveN; 12-01-2016 at 07:17 AM.

We made 2:2 in 1 minute, not 10 seconds. And I don't know about what instantly respawnkills you talking, when we did 2nd cap (I cap this one) you were behind my back so you had all chances to return it.

I just watched the record of this game. I killed you once in middle when we carried second flag, and no one killed you anymore. In few seconds you came to our base and as I said I capped flag when u was behind my back. No instantly respawn kills, lol.
    As I remember, one cap we made 50% without omega. He was kicked from server and he did not cover our flag carrier to middle or even longer way.
    Last edited by forsejz; 12-01-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|riveN View Post
    Man After all this, I don't want to play against vio no more. If we don't wreck you 10-0 with B$C then you guys prolly cheat. But tbh: they played sooo fishy on sunday (the 5v5 sactf).
    It was 2-1 for TsF in the last minute of the game on Vaultcity, out off the sudden I'm getting respawnkilled instantly and we didnt have any chance when the time said 0:10 seconds to go, so they 2-2 and then got another cap.
    First match the swedish dude had 25% eff and in the second match he had 52% eff playing the same position. I'll post screenshots when I'm out of the bathtub.

- - - Updated - - -

screenshots:

Hello, riveN
    It is frivolous with your hand. The swedish dude is omega. He had unstable connection therefore he used vpn. In the new version of ACE his problem is solved.
    The first screenshot shows the result after reconnect, and the second screenshot shows the result without reconnect. On the first screenshot he did about the same number of kills as on the second but he had lost connection and several seconds we played in minority. With eff is the same problem. After reconnect his effectiveness is reset. Have you really played since 1999?
    It is very sad to hear such things from you. We hoped to play with you...
    Sorry, but very stupid suspicions sound from your side, as well as inferences like this 'If we don't wreck you 10-0 with B$C then you guys prolly cheat'.
    Last edited by BaTHuK; 12-01-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaTHuK View Post
    Hello, riveN
    It is frivolous with your hand. The swedish dude is omega. He had unstable connection therefore he used vpn. In the new version of ACE his problem is solved.
    The first screenshot shows the result after reconnect, and the second screenshot shows the result without reconnect. On the first screenshot he did about the same number of kills as on the second but he had lost connection and several seconds we played in minority. With eff is the same problem. After reconnect his effectiveness is reset. Have you really played since 1999?
    It is very sad to hear such things from you. We hoped to play with you...
    Sorry, but very stupid suspicions sound from your side, as well as inferences like this 'If we don't wreck you 10-0 with B$C then you guys prolly cheat'.
    It's omega? thought he was inactive.
    I don't play since 1999, I play since 2004.
    It was a joke, after that sentence the next sentence started with: but tbh blabla... means there was no honesty in the previous sentence. Please don't be such a sissy.

@forsejz : sorry, my bad.

Omega is using vpn because he should be banned from uk servers.

No big suprise. Omega playing clean 25 eff 😂 just like he played and beated flowx in sadm, and then lost 14-0 to me on w00t to prove he didnt cheat. Now gtfo claiming bad ping. He played under same condition both maps. Its ok that you guys are retarded enough to belive in him, but dont expect us to be retarded too. And forze you know exactly when and what i talk about.

Read attaman's post and never compare saDM and saCTF, rofl
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    No big suprise. Omega playing clean 25 eff �� just like he played and beated flowx in sadm, and then lost 14-0 to me on w00t to prove he didnt cheat. Now gtfo claiming bad ping. He played under same condition both maps. Its ok that you guys are retarded enough to belive in him, but dont expect us to be retarded too. And forze you know exactly when and what i talk about.

Surely I'm not omega's supporter, but this time his accuracy value was drugged for disconnect/rejoin in server.

Nordog, I've many doubts that you can win against him 14-0 in saCTF game, no offence. And now his skill isn't the same of 1-2 years ago (idr)

Obviously if this guy is clean

Omega's cam in first match (1st part)

Last edited by Blackdeath; 12-01-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Thread Information