Banned?!? - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    because I'm a cheating asshole

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Been a while I've been checking this, apparently still no demo's/evidence has been uploaded... unless I've missed the demo-link...

Interesting, FALLACY using the same cheat? Is he actually cheating? No.
    Has there ever been released any evidence of him cheating? Can we call a demo of 2 evidence without some explanation what he's doing wrong? No.
    Unlikely to the Solidsnake case where you had a logger of him toggling, of FALLACY you only had 31 demo's from the first half of 2013.
    One year later, the ACT team finally decided to ban him together with Solidsnake. 2 for the price of one.
    With all respect, but if it takes one year to ban someone and there are still people within the ACT who aren't 100% confident that he's cheating, then he's clearly not cheating and is just getting banned because some admins/the dictator himself for being an asshole or w/e the reason is.

Conclusion:

Now about Jesus post:

Been a few days now that this has been requested, no answer has been given.
    Guess it's time for a little story what the actually reason is for me being banned for "cheating"

A small conversation vs vitz (vitrae) and unrealshots (shots)

vitz: Can someone please ban this idiot, he just reported one of my PrT laming-buddies.
    shots: About who are we talking?
    vitz: LoSaH obviously, keeps on reporting lamers, can't take this shit any longer. Publics are there to lame, assrun and dm'ing in the middle. PrT is known for that.
    shots: Hmmmm, I can't just ban him without any valid reason.
    vitz: Just upload a demo of him and and give as reason he's cheating.
    vitz: No worries, nobody will ever ask any questions about it. Just link some vids of his youtube channel and nobody will ever watch/ask after the demo you've uploaded.
    shots: If you, let's permban him so you and your fellas can do you usual laming again.

Above might look hilarious but that's the current reality in UT-land.
    Not much later after reporting one of vitz lame-buddies, I got out of nowhere suddenly banned.
    It's now been a month ago that I have been banned and still no evidence has been released.
    Where are the demo(s)? The keylogger?

Or should I better ask: do you even have an evidence?

It's becoming more and more clear that the ACT consist of a bunch of clowns who have no clue what to look for.
    I don't know who's in the ACT of uK neither I do for OW but if it takes a year to get FALLACY banned, recently changing their cheating policy to get Gizmo banned, ...
    Not to mention OW is runned by an ex-cheater, making his own community to dictate and ban innocent people he doesn't like. That's how it works nowadays.
    Just like what happened here, because I'm an asshole, having the balls/guts to report some well known people in the community.

I really hope some sheep's finally wake up and make their own conclusions instead of blindly following their shepherd.
    Hoping that some people finally raise their voice who have been pm'ed/supported me during the past month.

Looking forward to the evidence + explanation.
    lol, I'm pretty sure that unrealshots permabanned Madteta (vitz's friend) from uk's server for laming.

nice story bro

I will refer only to test video:

those videos really prove anything? perhaps no one who accuses I managed to do similar things in public? nobody really sees it move? do not realize how it changes the tripping times, each video shows successful shots followed by wrong, all videos only thing showing is: skill, luck, latency. videos that show exposed, will obviously good videos on them will be seen only play decently or very well, I do not think anyone wants to upload videos of how to play the rookie style, haha.

It is very hasty to say that this is 100% sure that cheats, and heard several times that verse without evidence of LUPA.

back to watch the videos.

me voy a referir solamente a las pruebas de video:

de verdad esos videos prueban algo? acaso nadie de los que acusa a logrado hacer cosas similares en los publicos? de verdad nadie ve como se mueve? no se dan cuenta como cambia los tiempos de disparo, cada video muestra disparos acertados seguido de errados, todos los videos lo unico que muestran es: habilidad, suerte, latencia. los videos que se exponen muestran, ovbiamente seran videos buenos, en ellos solo se vera jugar decentemente o muy bien, no creo que alguien quiera subir videos de como se juega al estilo novato, haha.

es muy precipitado decir que se esta 100% seguro de que hace trampa, e escuchado varias veces ese verso sin pruebas de LUPA.

vuelvan a observar los videos.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sponge View Post
    Madteta (vitz's friend)
    Madteta still pubs regularly, but he's toned down the laming a bit. Still a DMer but plays CTF for the majority of the time.

Do we really need someone to slow down the video for the people to clearly see the cheat?

In that w00t video you can tell he is using a trigger and the spirit is very obvious too. If we slow down the videos I bet you the shots will be something like this.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

ENTONCES SE PUEDE DECIR QUE DISPARA 3 VECES RAPIDAMENTE?? :O :O BRUJERIA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Do we really need someone to slow down the video for the people to clearly see the cheat?

In that w00t video you can tell he is using a trigger and the spirit is very obvious too. If we slow down the videos I bet you the shots will be something like this.
    Acabo de ver todo los vídeos que subió a youtube, usando la velocidad 0.25 que youtube me proporciona, y no veo nada de malo .

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post

AYY LMAO

This guy its clean!! he just find a good config, once you play with 144hz and a good mouse and config you can do that and more, EASY this whole thread its ridiculous unreal shoots has videos like that and nobody blame him LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Sponge View Post
    vitz: Can someone please ban this idiot, he just reported one of my PrT laming-buddies.
    shots: About who are we talking?
    vitz: LoSaH obviously, keeps on reporting lamers, can't take this shit any longer. Publics are there to lame, assrun and dm'ing in the middle. PrT is known for that.
    shots: Hmmmm, I can't just ban him without any valid reason.
    vitz: Just upload a demo of him and and give as reason he's cheating.
    vitz: No worries, nobody will ever ask any questions about it. Just link some vids of his youtube channel and nobody will ever watch/ask after the demo you've uploaded.
    shots: If you, let's permban him so you and your fellas can do you usual laming again.
    uppss!!!

Thread Information