Stack

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stack

Stack

Example of !p !s !p teamstacking in order to get on winning team.
    Not pointing just in order to take action against him(osyris in this case) but maybe a point which he said that we maybe need more MODs to be around.
    I don't see them often beside camilo and diablo

Banned Osyris until 10th March.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i banned urs moonlight for a similar thing

and also banned sergio ntgvero for removing super supplier when our team was losing.

damn everyone copying me

Thumbs up

i accept was wrong. ((( but more late i gonna post the image of one idiot all time put tele in my suplier link to lava. why u no post that terminator? and im go find some admin but any was there. like usually. =( and before was staking against me. Oh and everyone go spec to swich team. )) But yes i accept my punishment.

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    i accept was wrong. ((( but more late i gonna post the image of one idiot all time put tele in my suplier link to lava. why u no post that terminator? and im go find some admin but any was there. like usually. =( and before was staking against me. Oh and everyone go spec to swich team. )) But yes i accept my punishment.
    I wasn't there tracking it all the time, i joined and that's what i noticed. If i noticed people trolling the game i would report as well. (Pointed at, need more admins even in the thread).
    Doesn't matter, u can leave the game if u don't like it but not stacking it against.
    If few individuals are breaking the rules, you (as already mature and experienced players) don't need to join the anarchy.

ok i gonna post images.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/wot...664/#post71355
    that was the reason im go IRC to find some admin. then i enter the game and terminator start cry so i mad and say what im say =) excuse me. im papi.

10 of march common xD first in the other team everyone stak+ tele in sup. and then i enter and terminator start cry x_x
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 02-17-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Go Away....

u can see i go find admin )) and i dont swich i rejoin server and that was my color what do u think i gonna join again the team one idiot put everytime teles in my suplier no way sr. @__@jij

--- Updated ---

u can see i go find admin )) and i dont swich i rejoin server and that was my color what do u think i gonna join again the team one idiot put everytime teles in my suplier no way sr. @__@jij anarchy. and u say gonna report every player broken rulz see the other thread xoxo

Go Away....

I made this report but i gotta agree that ban till 10th of march is a bit too harsh.
    I'm not crying because i wasn't even playing at that time, i was just spectating. But i made this report for the team that suffered after u switched teams.
    I'm the last one to cry on the forums each time sth like this happens...but when it comes from someone as you, in a such rude way...
    See, you just reported Wotranic-Man. Was it so hard to leave the game that time, come here to make a report and go back to play a game...instead u stacked with a purpose of stacking
    and even saying "who cares, there are no admins around" . That's what (i believe) made SAM pissed off and he gave you such harsh ban.
    I hope you learnt your lesson(in fact i believe u did) so u can get unbanned now.
    It's up to SAM though but i believe you served your ban long enough.

Thread Information