CTF-SharkTank - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CTF-SharkTank

It's not that i'm not trying to be constructive... i shared my thoughts already and ideas what could be done next time. He is not the one who added but i believe SAM wanted to add it after he gave so much effort in making it.
    He is indeed not my employee but does he create map for himself or for players?
    Niven also gets voted at most of the time by newbie players (with few well known exceptions :PP) and rest of the players are being indecisive between bathroom, clarion, blackriver etcetc.

Siege server needs maps that are built for osiege. Pretty sure up to 98% Of the maps are from CTF. We need to work as a community to build maps that are ment for Siege.

Shark Tank, out world hold, down town, zacs 2 maps. Made from scratch for siege.
    Last edited by Disturbed//*.; 03-16-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Facts straight.
    He's not your employee so stop telling him what the fuck 'the players' need, and he wasn't the one that uploaded the map.
    The map is on the mapvote list, and if it gets loaded, it's because it gets voted so stop fucking using the 'majority argument'.

I don't particularly like @(bO.o)b 's way of doing things but I'm not going around throwing wrenches at him without being constructive at all.
    Some of these responses are getting on my nerve and I'll stop being nice if this continues.
    It's ok Higor. I know I am not that easy to get along with.

I am VERY opinionated and say what I think before thinking of the outcome.

I'll finish Sharktank and make it public like planned. Also, I'll try to limit my forum presence cuz i hate how i was speaking to Termi and others. Certain people just bring that out in me. :/

Thanks for all your help Higor
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    He's not your employee so stop telling him what the fuck 'the players' need, and he wasn't the one that uploaded the map.
    The map is on the mapvote list, and if it gets loaded, it's because it gets voted so stop fucking using the 'majority argument'.
    Thanks Higor, good post.

People, if you don't like maps, make better ones and post them

Boob your map looks amazing. Don't listen if people say they don't like your map, some people here are a bit stingy and hard to get along with... and complain about EVERYTHING. But that aside there are people here that thank you and appricate the work you, higor, sam and anybody else who helps run/make maps/ admins/ and patrols the fourms/servers. I meen in almost every thread I see nowadays its just people BITCHING about everything, I mean come on guys most of us are adults here? Stop being so butt hurt about things and start acting like one.

If you guys don't like Boobs map tell him in a polite and calm way, not rageing over what you want and what needs to be added, it just causes unneeded hostility that im sure MOST people are sick of nowadays.

Anyways just my 2 cents, cant wait to see your map on the server Boob looks great and cant wait to play it

@(bO.o)b please send me a link for the map.

wtf lotrfan no one was raging. Everyone said politely what they think about it (4way niven in this case)

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @(bO.o)b please send me a link for the map.
    Whenever it get ready lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    wtf lotrfan no one was raging.
    ROFL!

Like an artist or a musician, I'd imagine the mapper creates something he feels like doing and not something suggested because its the expression of his imagination, whether some people like it or not that's relative as people usually have different likings, regarding to siege, we all have favourite maps, adding more to the maplist isnt exactly a bad thing, if you like it its 1 more you'd vote for, else you dont vote for it, pretty simple
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information