User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Very classy, you speak as you play ....
    It's my motto, nobody was offended by it. I don't know why you're defending anyone. What I have recently come to learn is that there are many players in my shoes, the admins on different games start banning when you get too good. I really don't care what you or anyone else will say, I was getting to a point just as like when I used to box, you can see others in slow motion, as you get better. bye now!

What is it with noobs thinking they are good just because they got banned, go and play a pug to see how bad you really are. You hit an average of 15%acc, an average player hits about 30%acc, the very best hit around 45%acc+.

You also jump up and down like a rabbit, that's another reason you're a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    What is it with noobs thinking they are good just because they got banned, go and play a pug to see how bad you really are. You hit an average of 15%acc, an average player hits about 30%acc, the very best hit around 45%acc+.

You also jump up and down like a rabbit, that's another reason you're a noob.
    Stop butting in and go play against your boyfriend Tim if you love him so much!

I support you eliteverga. Unfortunately, my hands are tied due political reasons behind the scenes. I was kicked many times from the combo server for bullshit reasons. Truth is, I was just too good. They didn't know it was me because I was aliasing. This abuse has been going on for too long and it must stop now! I'm working on it, don't worry.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    LOL me too i hate the abuse i get because im such a chitter

@eliteverga You're right man. Wow, I can't believe I never realized. Sometimes I kick myself for being too good.

I thought I'd be playing UT instagib ctf as an old man. I'm 38 so what I mean is that I came to love it so much that I thought I'll play until I'm an old man if its still up and running. I guess the ban is good, I have been a bit more productive in my entrepreneurial projects, I work on multiple startups. I played against the best, Pek, Ncdorm, you name them, and up until I got banned I felt I could hold my own against them. I really just focused on playing and making it a little fun by saying "silence coward" and "hi cowards". I think if anything I should have been banned for that or other curse words I might have said when someone said one to me. Now what really upset me was being banned for something I really had no idea of. Best to you all and I hope I get unbanned someday and I hope you all play till you're old men/women as I had wished for.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    I played against the best, Pek,
    My sides are killing me from laughing at this comment.

You should get banned from the forums for annoyance!

SILENCE COWARD!

Thread Information