User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban Jst2b pls

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer
    that reason not make sense(upgrading ban on fact he is consider like lamer) u shold now go and ban some other peeps who are considered like lamers ...
    i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees
    first u shold start slaping yourself bcs in that period of life u playng video games (games are for kids not for a mature inteligent woman like u) i dont know are u married having kids, with this smart opinions that u have u shold rock the world if u are not married mybe u shold work on that it supremely time. so u need ask yourself some questions before u calling someone poor..forget slaping that cant be feasible in any case!!

poor little black duck
    crying babies...
    <---->
    so please respect me as i respect you
    what a nice respecting haha
    why i reply here(i dont like hynder playng style even dont know him either to defendig him or smthng like that i belive u he is laming) but when i see your comments i could not resist to comment like when u are not resist to comment on my video with some respecting comments... u accting like u are moderator for 20 years .. fuck sam ,chiesler, shiva and others jst2blond it is only to be afraid and respect.. i dont know what head admins think about your work but this is to funny

Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now
    like someone wold probably say get a life..cmon u realy dont have better things to do? or that makes u to feel filled spyng some kids and baning them.. i dont know what to say on all what i see from u..i only can say ; definitely not 39 and one big WTF o_O
    and something i want say to, unrelated to this post i want boast player Uenz realy great, fair and smart player and person! me, u, admins (why the fuck he isnt admin or something) and all players shold set eyes on him.. big 10+ Uenz
    i apologize for my bad english ! salut!
    Last edited by Cannabis; 09-18-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    i dont have enough experience to grab the flag at capture the flag.....stfu man u are ridiculous. u were DMing all the way. u are the kind of guys that will not even try to cap at 1-0 with 2min left. go in ''practice cession'' set ur bots godlike and play alone if its what u want. u are the kind of player that make me broke my keyboard.
    This was on instagib where i can get to enemy flag and grab, i grabbed more than every other player on both teams combined.

Btw, do you guys (@uenz @|uK|B|aZe// ) need my demo so you can ban them for DM ??
    Last edited by d3R; 09-18-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabis View Post
    that reason not make sense(upgrading ban on fact he is consider like lamer) u shold now go and ban some other peeps who are considered like lamers ...
    first u shold start slaping yourself bcs in that period of life u playng video games (games are for kids not for a mature inteligent woman like u) i dont know are u married having kids, with this smart opinions that u have u shold rock the world if u are not married mybe u shold work on that it supremely time. so u need ask yourself some questions before u calling someone poor..forget slaping that cant be feasible in any case!!

<---->
    what a nice respecting haha
    why i reply here(i dont like hynder playng style even dont know him either to defendig him or smthng like that i belive u he is laming) but when i see your comments i could not resist to comment like when u are not resist to comment on my video with some respecting comments... u accting like u are moderator for 20 years .. fuck sam ,chiesler, shiva and others jst2blond it is only to be afraid and respect.. i dont know what head admins think about your work but this is to funny

like someone wold probably say get a life..cmon u realy dont have better things to do? or that makes u to feel filled spyng some kids and baning them.. i dont know what to say on all what i see from u..i only can say ; definitely not 39 and one big WTF o_O
    and something i want say to, unrelated to this post i want boast player Uenz realy great, fair and smart player and person! me, u, admins (why the fuck he isnt admin or something) and all players shold set eyes on him.. big 10+ Uenz
    i apologize for my bad english ! salut!
    Do you have any problem with me ? Are you on your period ? Why the fuck are you opening your big mouth here ? Read entire story, ban is removed . I don t have any problem with HYD3R we were solving the problem by having a discussion/debate together so once again why are you coming here trying to fool at me ?
    Yes i 39 yo and i really can t see where is the problem ? You says that i comment on your video, but lol what are you talking about ? still angry about your poor post, poor video where you can see french ghetto boys looking at couple fucking on the street and calling friends to rape her ? It was on "post your favorite song and videos thread " is it really your fav video, that kind of stuff ? At least a lot of people around are older as you can imagine, this is a fucking 15 years old game . I probably play this game when you will probably be with pampers crying and claiming milk on your bed so....deal with it and stop treating, insulting me, Chiseler, Blaze or Sam . You come after the war, it s all clear with HYND3R, create your own thread if you wanna arguing with uK admins or mods or just STFU . I won t answer anymore at your comments, i 39, i ve a life and i don t want waste more time for bipolar guys as you .
    Blond's copyrighted

Reading topics like this makes me so glad I don't play anymore, so much drama, glad I'm not contributing to it anymore.

Sniff some super glue and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Did you even read the topic or are you just here to talk shit about me? Jst2b with 1000+ hours experience had 2 grabs, i have like 10-20 hours experience in nwctf and had 0 grabs.
    its not about grabs, its about trying. no matters, i dont want to talk shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    its not about grabs, its about trying. no matters, i dont want to talk shit.
    Right. And how did you came to your conclusion i did not try to grab? From what i recall i spent most of my time on bolt with spawning, finding a weapon/ammo, running to enemy base.

deal with it and stop treating, insulting me, Chiseler, Blaze or Sam
    lololol now i shold explain to u every word i say, i was supose that u will understand all on your way ...where u see blaze or insulting.. lol u read first two words, read whole sentence..it a frase jesus.. i think i dont have even explain what i want say with that bcs probably everyone got the meaning exept u...haha u are so amazing girl! fuck this shit hahah u make my day..i go to kill myself now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	impliedfacepalm.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	1978

Last edited by Jst2blond; 09-19-2014 at 02:12 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Right. And how did you came to your conclusion i did not try to grab? From what i recall i spent most of my time on bolt with spawning, finding a weapon/ammo, running to enemy base.
    u might need a lil more practice before u play online then, what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabis View Post

Games are for kids? Maybe that was said 15-20 years ago but all of us who grew up playing Atari, NES, etc, have continued into our adulthood. Heck, my parents, brothers, friends, we all play video games. I'm in my 30s, my parents in their 60s and all my friends are 20-40s. We'll see what happens to you when you're older than 15 . Only change is you just don't have as much time to play as a kid, which is unfortunate.

--- Updated ---

If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad
    Damn blond, that's quite the average takes you got going there. That's 9.9 per match vs. my 9.8 , thought I was the master at flag grabs. However, I do have a cap rate of 24% vs. your 10% lol

Thread Information