banned for 10 matches and after that 100?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

banned for 10 matches and after that 100?

i got banned for 10 matches first for removing? i removed my own buildings that i upgraded myself? is that not allowed? i left the supplier because i know it is not allowed too remove sup... so i removed some buildings frist so i could make a Sm on a tele. i can not understand that remove you own stuff is banneble.. it was 1vs2 so i dont see the problem there. and now i got 100 extra? for what? and you didnt ban Kate for teamswitching that map?? take a line. and dont only catch me

You removed basically all and rage quit, leaving the player who was !t into your ex-team with nothing. You ruined the entire game. Yes, this is against the rules. This is also common sense and pretty shitty behavior from you.

How many times have you been banned because of playing like a dick? 20 times? 30 times? When will you learn and play halfway nice? We are all not perfect but you really play in your own league with that crap.

Here are the current rules. Do yourself a favor and READ them:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ommended-Bans)

PS: I just upped to 100 matches. Plenty of time to read the rules. You can count yourself lucky if not any of the other admins makes it perma.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    You removed basically all and rage quit, leaving the player who was !t into your ex-team with nothing. You ruined the entire game. Yes, this is against the rules. This is also common sense and pretty shitty behavior from you.

How many times have you been banned because of playing like a dick? 20 times? 30 times? When will you learn and play halfway nice? We are all not perfect but you really play in your own league with that crap.

Here are the current rules. Do yourself a favor and READ them:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ommended-Bans)

PS: I just upped to 100 matches. Plenty of time to read the rules. You can count yourself lucky if not any of the other admins makes it perma.
    i readed all rules...

there is no rules that says you cant remove your own buildings...

§10 No removing of other player's buildings unless they are a useless leech and can be hit in a direct line of fire.

only other player's buildings. so i can remove my stuff if i want too and... too use it for the SM for example..(the supplier i made aswell was still there . so your ban is bullshit.. you just dislike you get ballanced too the losing team....
    Last edited by D.R.Gos; 08-03-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.R.Gos View Post
    i readed all rules...

§10 No removing of other player's buildings unless they are a useless leech and can be hit in a direct line of fire.

only other player's buildings. so i can remove my stuff if i want too and... too use it for the SM for example..(the supplier i made aswell was still there . so your ban is bullshit.. you just dislike you get ballanced too the losing team....

§3 No laming like tele placed in the supplier, tele into lava, piston camping or team-killing.

lamming = disrupt the game play. Btw: the terminus "like" is not exclusive. Just in case.

By removing all your buildings (minus sup) you disrupted purposely and with intent the game. You caused the following:

1. Somebody was switched into your desolate base because you rage quit.

2. The player who got switched had no chance to win the game because you removed it all and the other base was fully build.

3. Your removing caused 3 other player to waste each about 20 - 30 minutes because of your disruptive behavior.

I upped to 300 since you think it's ok to ruin games for others and try to argue your arrogant crap.

End of story.

EDIT: You think I banned you because I got switched into your ex-team? What the fuck! It was Cruzer wo got switched into your crap hole, not me. He told me about his fucked base and I came over to look at it.

For that statement I'll up to 500.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-03-2016 at 11:07 AM.

give him 500

Quote Originally Posted by D.R.Gos View Post
    i readed all rules...

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    This is also common sense and pretty shitty behavior

^^^^^

Lol anna y dont u use ur senseful mind?

Why would you remove your buildings and then leave? It will be bad for your teammate and easier to lose. If you don't like the map or whatever your reason was, leave the server. Imagine if someone else decide to remove their shit and leave. Common sense.

If you removed one container, fine. But all? Then leave?

But hey, feel free to post your demo if you think you been treated wrongly.

I told ironmaiden he should upgrade your ban, however I thought a month would be good for you but he nicely gave less then that.

ok thx for the upgrade!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Why would you remove your buildings and then leave? It will be bad for your teammate and easier to lose. If you don't like the map or whatever your reason was, leave the server. Imagine if someone else decide to remove their shit and leave. Common sense.

If you removed one container, fine. But all? Then leave?

But hey, feel free to post your demo if you think you been treated wrongly.

I told ironmaiden he should upgrade your ban, however I thought a month would be good for you but he nicely gave less then that.

i removed it al mutch time before too use it for a SM... because i had no change too hold it againt 2vs1... i try too block the tele they made in my base with a sm...

so lets use the numbers too :

1. they destroyed my base because off the tele.
    2. the tele is blocked with sm. but i have no sps anymore.

wich one should you choose?

and removing one? of all of them? you know how many conts i had left? idd gues not

i had 2 conts and 1 sp left

ii would just sit in base wait for them to come in kill em till you get enough ru
    i mean it shouldn't be too hard if it was 1vs2 right?

Thread Information