User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned 100 matches on PUG server For bullshit!

here is the ban reason!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3...ent2012081.png
    !
    Diablo was playing with us there base had everthing like ss shp forcefield everything... diablo told me on TS that he want 200 kills and than end the game so i was doing nothing only running to him to give him the kills... and krikor decide to ban me because i wasnt use my ru and not playing seriously.

so i get 100 matches for that... that is bullshit

than you have to ban diablo also for playing not seriously? or what?

krikor say yeah you dont use your RU you had to make a ss? what bullshit is that i can decide if i want to make it or not? maybe i was spear for I NUKE?

This ban is the most stupid ban i ever got!

you just said a very good reason to ban you, with the ru u had you could have made a ss , but no instead you decided to go to mid everytime no weapons and do nothing, your team was telling you use your ru, then u said "its game over" so? because of that you are gonna stop trying? go to spec if you think its game over and join next game, but again no it was like you were taking a spot that someone else could have used to play. Then the other reason i banned you is because you six packed someone on your core that was protecting it on purpose. Your double excuse? First: "there were rocket cannons in the air"... if there were rc in the air why shooting the floor? dumbass. Second: "I lagged" pff lag my ass, just because u dont want to play anymore doesnt give you the right to fuck the game of other ppl. After i banned you you started talking shit to me and insulting me on ts, so i put your ban to 100

If admins think that you can fuck up games cause u think its game over when for others is not, then wtf is this shit? Im waiting for admins answer

i hold a spot ?? the server wasnt full, what are you talking about?? we where ther with 6 players.

and did you read my post?? diablo was fucking up the game also? so why didnt ban you him?
    and APE is a insult for you>?? cry me a river. on TS and Whats app is everybody spamming apes like hell? so you gonna cry than also??

it is just bullshit but if you are happy with it fine have fun with it
    Last edited by AnAunreal; 08-19-2012 at 01:21 PM.

exactly 6v6 pug server is set to 12 smartass

ape, fucking idiot, fucking bullshit, fagget, etc not insults? k give me a dictionary

I even warned you...
    Last edited by Krikor; 08-19-2012 at 01:27 PM.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Good job on the ban, ana deserves it, plays liek a tard all the time its annoying, hiding around, spamming etc camping, total noob

nah imo he doesnt deserve it cuz i was not ending the game on purpose cuz i wanted to practice my shots before the mlsg match started,so if u want to blame someone blame me

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Good job on the ban, ana deserves it, plays liek a tard all the time its annoying, hiding around, spamming etc camping, total noob
    lol just because i own you! talk more shit like that do you have proof of me spamming camping? my aim is so bad that i cant camp noob!

how you owning me? get real noob, every time we play i headshot you, i know sometimes you feel like rage quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    exactly 6v6 pug server is set to 12 smartass

ape, fucking idiot, fucking bullshit, fagget, etc not insults? k give me a dictionary

I even warned you...
    lol smart ass? learn count we where with 3 vs 3.

i talked about the ban! that is fucking bullshit.... ohw sorry if i hurt you that mutch if i called you faggot and idiot... you get your part to mutch at skool? that it hurt you that mutch..... OMG how mutch that words get over the TS aswell than you crying aswell?? i didnt know your had a tiny heart

Thread Information