User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PLEASE RESTORE NW/COMBOINSTA SERVER!!!

its splited right now.
    we want 8/12 people in 1 server. not 4/12 in two servers.

we tried, its clearly not working. PLEASE RESTORE NW/COMBOINSTA SERVER!!!

Fuck NW ... that is why it is called comboINSTA ... number of players says it all = NW is shit and not as popular as combo, so why would you force that on others?

NO to NW in comboinsta

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    options being considered.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    4/12 in two servers
    this.

it means people like to play combo.
    its the same as "matching insta with siege on 1 server" seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    Fuck NW ... that is why it is called comboINSTA ... number of players says it all = NW is shit and not as popular as combo, so why would you force that on others?

NO to NW in comboinsta
    That is why server name was changed to Combo | nwctf for like 3 days before sa | nw came up. and como is only popular cause you can 1) combo (no shit) and 2) Fire rate is much faster than regular ig, so ''thedudes'' use this to lame, and, since ''thedudes'' love to lame, they love combo. (not saying combo is lame, combo can be extremely fun if played with the right people). NW is not shit, and its concept is closer to what original ut is. Nw actually IS popular, but players are inactive/working/studying/etc.

''so why would you force that on others?'' <-- Don't come up with this, at this point is retarded. When Combo server had also NWCTF on it, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY complained to it, until one day, nw was getting more votes than combo, so combo players started to bitch and use the server name excuse, and even when name was changed, people ketp crying and crying, and that's why it was splitted. Not because combo and nw had to be splited, not so the server name could match, simply because the bitching was more intense than any idiot being banned from these servers and trying to appeal insulting admins...

I wouldn't mind combo having nwctf again, nor i would mind nw still being with sa, but I really couldn't tolerate Booty's comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

off:combo sucks , has been a noob mod since forever , guys playing and'action all the freacking day bcos its the only way they can get kills lel .
    on : i think might be better to have the server splitted since combo bitches always complains of nw. let me remember you guys that nw is the core of ut! apes
    Never Lucky.

There is no higher meaning to UT than "laming" and if you thing you can learn anything from it I have bad news for you. "Laming" is part of UT - you cant expect people having same definition of "fun" as you do. It makes yourself look like a bitch when you call people's complaints "bitching" because usually when people complain about something it is because they are not satisfied with it - should be obvious enough. When the word of complain reaches admins or forums it means that there are A LOT of people who are dissatisfied. The choice was made to split servers - great idea. Now the "lamers" can have their own server where they can lame while you hot shot "pros" can have your NW.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    but I really couldn't tolerate Booty's comment...
    I couldnt care less

U can try to set a server 1000 different ways, there will always have somone to complain. The server was way more popular when it had NW, its not a argument, its a fact. i know there is like 10 people that really dont want to play nw, but its only 10/1000. booty is telling us what HE want, im telling what PEOPLE want.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    im telling what PEOPLE want.
    like i said, there's as much people who want to play combo as normal weapons.
    so don't come up with such a excuse.
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 10-17-2014 at 01:43 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    to be honest with you right now I dont really see an issue, people are working, at school, wanking, stalking etc etc etc

all things considered I think the split up went pretty smoothly and both servers seem to be doing ok, - yes it could be better but you wont get everyone on at the same time every single day to completely max the servers out unless its siege/instagib

people put up with whatever was voted on combo due to the fact that there is a mapvote and what gets voted and wins gets played.

Thread Information