Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
You don't want the computer to do the job because the team balancer sucks more than letting you play with the same team for the next 15 match and loose → everytime.
The balancer sucks, not the player. The player can be equalized to play an even game, you can learn much more about this playing pugs (very different than how we play fraggednation if you notice or not, fraggednation let the team stack and let them win, compare HPS vs LAGG as they do it 2x or more in a row... there is the exploit advantage on stacking a team to win on FN and it was never brought up before. I haven't played with my team lately cuz the stack is just very discouraging anyway lol but also my work taking my time so that is the main reason.) so check out the pug on #Siege and u'll see it's a big game changer.

My view on adrian on any team is just bleak. He can blow up any core even from a weak team. Since I don't see any F1 to see the players, I have nothing to say so I'll leave it at that.
Hodor! Hodor hodor? Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor? Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor!