caution for donators - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    And guys like you, who spew racist after everyone not agreeing with your view, is the biggest racists ) You guys see a race, not a person !

Yep. Say anything and it's anti Semitism. It seems one of Hitler's final quotes may just be true.

I'd love to see whether Mr Witness would have the courage to say any of this to my face though. Probably a keyboard warrior.

What's netanyahu going to do? Invade the server and claim it's his lmfao y u mad fo
    Last edited by SAM; 12-31-2015 at 07:23 PM.

You found the truth witness, else they wouldn't defend their cause so badly, you can see the desperation.

Don't let them play mind games, but be careful buddy, you might know too much for them.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    everyone has a little "racist" inside of them
    I mean i am together with a nazi, what more to say

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Yep. Say anything and it's anti Semitism. It seems one of Hitler's final quotes may just be true.

I'd love to see whether Mr Witness would have the courage to say any of this to my face though. Probably a keyboard warrior.

What's netanyahu going to do? Invade the server and claim it's his lmfao y u mad fo
    im banned on UK server just for being an "israeli" and im the bad guy for getting angry because of that and calling you jihadi?
    this thread was obviously sarcastic i didnt really think you give those poor 40 dollars to isis
    also i've heard youre a midget so get down from that high horse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    And guys like you, who spew racist after everyone not agreeing with your view, is the biggest racists ) You guys see a race, not a person !
    very funny its coming from you as i remember 2-3 years back when you werent mod, calling me "fucking jew" after i killed you
    now you're so saint lmao
    Last edited by witness; 01-01-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Yeah. You are the bad guy for saying that. You're clearly an extremist.

And no. I'm not a midget. Thanks. It's quite obvious you have rubbish sources. Maybe you should pickup a gun and invade the land of your source and claim your God given right to love there now. It's nice that youre taking time to research me though. Don't worry, a lot of people do that. I'm like a celebrity. You'll find some rather interesting things out about me, I'm sure.

I'll soon make sure you don't play much UT, because of your anti islam comments. We don't need anyone inciting religious hatred around here. I've been enjoying my new years instead of dealing with your rubbish. You should get your last few games in, 'my friend'. I bet your blood is boiling that a 'muslim' could do this to you. How dare my religion.

What's wrong with calling you a Jew? Are you a jew or aren't you? Why are you getting offended. What negative stigma is there? You must be a Zionist.
    Last edited by SAM; 01-01-2016 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Yeah. You are the bad guy for saying that. You're clearly an extremist.

And no. I'm not a midget. Thanks. It's quite obvious you have rubbish sources. Maybe you should pickup a gun and invade the land of your source and claim your God given right to love there now. It's nice that youre taking time to research me though. Don't worry, a lot of people do that. I'm like a celebrity. You'll find some rather interesting things out about me, I'm sure.

I'll soon make sure you don't play much UT, because of your anti islam comments. We don't need anyone inciting religious hatred around here. I've been enjoying my new years instead of dealing with your rubbish. You should get your last few games in, 'my friend'. I bet your blood is boiling that a 'muslim' could do this to you. How dare my religion.

What's wrong with calling you a Jew? Are you a jew or aren't you? Why are you getting offended. What negative stigma is there? You must be a Zionist.
    nah youre wrong. im not an evil zionist and not an extremist (not in religion type anyway) and dont believe the tall-tale stories from holy books. i actually believe in 1 god for all human race.
    and yeah theres nothing wrong in calling me fucking jew, but in other way around if it was fuckin muslim or shitalk about your mohammed.. people would get stabbed/murdered/blown up. not true?

All you said was he called you a fucking Jew. If someone called me a fucking Muslim I wouldn't be offended.

Why are you making it anything more? Your initial allegation was not anything like what you've just gone on to.

Grow up and grow a pair of balls. You're a man. Not a bitch. Stop complaining like one.

Its not racistic to state facts! i get called a viking all the time, but i dont find it the slightest racistic, not even when they say i am a fucking viking.

Racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against an individual or group based on their race.

Learn what the word racism means.

Calling you a jew is not racism, but stating a fact !
    Talking about muslims like they all belong to IS and support them IS!

lol nice bullshit here
    gj sam for banning me now, no more israeli players on your server. good work :thumbs up:

Thread Information