Banned aswell.. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banned aswell..

Here's what your post sounded like @darkshaihulud

The book said it, book justifies it. Therefore, they are allowed to do anything achieve it.

If anyone has a problem with the method(s) being used to achieve it (holocaust, ethnic cleansing) then no one is responsible other than god.

That's extremism at it's finest.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-20-2016 at 08:50 AM.

OK, we've established several points from your replies. First, you don't believe in the authority of God's word. That's fine, it's your decision to make, but it's good to have it on record for the sake of future discussion so that I can take it into account. Having lived the vast majority of my life (up until a little under five years ago) as an agnostic I understand your perspective. I believe God's word to be the final authority on all things.

Secularly, do you agree that the nation state of Israel existed for 1500 years up until the time of the diaspora? Morally, do you believe that a land that has been lived upon for 50 generations by the same people-group should be returned to them when the political climate and will exists for that to be possible?

If you disagree, then it is difficult to reconcile what you mentioned with regards to Russia. You said that Russia is "simply re-establishing the USSR". In that instance I would turn your own question back on you: "You are condoning the dispossessing of innocent civilians, killing children, wiping out generations. For the pro creation of Israel and what a book said?" - is it right that Russia should be able to subjugate, debase, displace and kill the pro-Ukrainians living in the Crimean region?
    Isn't Israel "simply re-establishing itself" according to historical precedent?

No I don't condone the killing of anyone. I didn't claim that the methods of the reclamation the territories of Israel (an unfinished process I might add) were just or right, or Holy. I think that human thinking is fatally flawed in the way that it goes about doing most things.

I don't consume "war propaganda you are fed by mainstream media". I rarely watch television, I don't listen to the radio and I don't buy a newspaper. I get most of my information from independent researchers. You intimated that I'm oblivious to wider global events, but I do believe in the coalescence of a New World Order - although I'm sure my understanding of the motivation for this process is very different from your own. As an example, I don't believe that "America is shit scared of that". There is an over-arching relationship between a powerful group of people that transcends national boundaries. We can see evidence of this when we examine a quote from Lenin:

I don't care what becomes of Russia. To hell with it … All this is only the road to a World Revolution.
    nrgetic I'm sorry I scare you.

do we really need 15+ pages of this again?

Believing in Gods....lol

Believing what archaic men wrote in a time where for example they have no clue how rain happens, or earthquakes...etc. yet what they write in a book is believable? these people thought god gave them rain if they prayed for it and then it happened by coincidence. Earthquakes were a god angry at people. Vikings thought lightening was Thor and Odin was the one true god. Then we have the greeks with Zeus and his children gods. Lets not forget the Romans....they went all out and had a god for near enough every tiny thing.Men at those times had the IQ level of a brick but their words are still believed.

Religion is cancer to this planet, it causes hatred and wars. just like the hatred beaming in this thread. Religion causes arguments with borderline hatred reactions. There is already too much hate in the world over this shit. we are nothing but the next blip in time.

Some humour for the thread.... (Relative bit starts at 13:30 to 20:00) This is exactly my view on religion and funny as hell

Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 05-20-2016 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Believing in Gods....lol

Believing what archaic men wrote in a time where for example they have no clue how rain happens, or earthquakes...etc. yet what they write in a book is believable? these people thought god gave them rain if they prayed for it and then it happened by coincidence. Earthquakes were a god angry at people. Vikings thought lightening was Thor and Odin was the one true god. Then we have the greeks with Zeus and his children gods. Lets not forget the Romans....they went all out and had a god for near enough every tiny thing.Men at those times had the IQ level of a brick but their words are still believed.

Religion is cancer to this planet, it causes hatred and wars. just like the hatred beaming in this thread. Religion causes arguments with borderline hatred reactions. There is already too much hate in the world over this shit. we are nothing but the next blip in time.

Some humour for the thread.... (Relative bit starts at 13:30 to 20:00) This is exactly my view on religion and funny as hell

But do you believe that what hes doing is right?
    Boycott israel for defending itself?
    Things like that is why we have war, i just wanted to fucking play the game i grew up with, and this is probably the best or the only server i can play on.

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    But do you believe that what hes doing is right?
    Boycott israel for defending itself?
    Things like that is why we have war, i just wanted to fucking play the game i grew up with, and this is probably the best or the only server i can play on.
    No I don't believe it is right or wrong because I don't believe in religion, therefore both sides of the argument are meaningless to me. Showing hatred over past events or a religion is in itself is what is going to doom the human race.

I repeat again..... Religion is the cancer that is the root of most conflicts. Instead of looking up and praying to some form of entity that will never answer unless coincidence makes it seem like they have, look forward and focus on those that you clearly can see exist around you. As technology and better understanding of the world progress, worldwide religions alter their religious beliefs to suit the time.

Some facts like this that have changed from fact to "it is a cryptic meaning"....

Islam - A winged horse took Mohammed to heaven....wtf? really?...... but now it gets twisted as a hidden meaning
    Christian - As the vid above shows. Jesus could walk on water, feed thousands with a loaf of bread. Yet he couldn't handle 3 nails?....... the response to that is "he died for our sins" wtf? really?...... but now it gets twisted as a hidden meaning
    Jewish - "metzitzah b'peh"<---- I will let you google this one.

The thing I hate the most, is the fact you could be in the past and in some religions now.....executed for not believing in that imaginary god.

Banning a country due to hatred I don't agree with, banning a country because it is your choice with full rights to do so? that is justified as that choice is the owners decision.

Sam has the right to allow or disallow traffic as he sees fit, he is the owner. Like the reasons or not, it doesn't matter, it is his house.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;112433]The thing I hate the most, is the fact you could be in the past and in some religions now.....executed for not believing in that imaginary god.
    How many thousands of years the human race is behind of what it could of been, it's depressing thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    How many thousands of years the human race is behind of what it could of been, it's depressing thinking about it.
    So true, makes you wonder where technology would be by now if it wasn't for suppressing religions. In medieval times you were executed if you ever managed to do something that debunks anything in the religious books. I see religion as a way for humans to suppress and control others with fear. Sin and god will strike you down, bow to him and fear him - Christians.... Accept allah as the one true prophet... wait, you like jesus better? execute him!! etc.

What pisses me off is why humans think they have the right to decide what a god wants, just like the vid above. It may be a comedian but he has hit the nail on the head. If a god thinks you have done wrong, he will let you know himself, not someone with schizophrenia hearing two voices and believe it is a god talking to them.

Most religious folks will take my comments like I have wandered into their house on Christmas day and pissed all over the xmas tree. shock and horror....followed by rage. That is the problem, too much hatred for anyone that dares speak up against religions that have torn and controlled humanity for thousands of years. lopping someone's head of because they discover what causes lightning or rain etc. etc.

About time we let scientists take the wheel, they may even discover proof to show a god is real! instead of constantly debunking parts of every religion.

Yes, these are all good points, but consider this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 4:15
    “Very well,” he said, “I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.”
    Just admit it, if it weren't for religion, you guys would still be baking bread over human excrement instead of cow dung.
    Religion 1, heathens 0.

God tell me that this is the best thread ever

PS: Agreed with Sam, and jews come to Chile now, searching for a new promised land

Thread Information