User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been Fun.

Been Fun.

Hi everyone, been a while...Saddly it will stay that way. I know some are celebrating, and some are crying in their apple juice but it's better this way.
    Without getting in to too much detail (most of which is either personal or nobody would understand anyway), my purpose for being here is over, ( most) of the main people that caused me to stay are gone and I no longer have any reason to be here. One thing I will clarify is I'm not leaving UT, I play elsewhere (I won't say where, some might know and say where anyway but I'm not saying), but I'm not coming to these servers anymore. I know it sounds kinda....Yah I know the word I'm aiming for but I don't use it, but I know that's how it sounds. As I said I don't wanna get in to too much detail, but I've had enough of what I've seen, how I've been treated, and the overall..."feel" I get when I'm there. I'm really sorry if anyone is upset (Which I doubt) about this but I have to do this.

Some might say, why not just meet more new people? Well, I have an answer for that but it will offend a lot of people so I'm not going to say it. But I understand where you are coming from.

What I will say is the few of you left that I grew to truly love and care for I really do appreciate your kindness and friendship, thank you for always being nice to me. Not to sound like a drama queen but I haven't had a lot of that, at least not in life outside the screen...And I'll be here for you if you ever need a person to cry to, to talk to or somebody who will try to understand you. I want to be that for others, and that goes to all of you, even of you who might not be fond of me, I have no problem being an ear for anyone. I know I always need that, I'm sure everyone else does too.

To the ones (you know who you are and what you did) who will not be mentioned but have been the polar opposite, congratulations! You're finally rid of me. Thank you for being yourselves, it gave me a goal in what not to be in life; to which you should be proud. God gives even the cruel a purpose in life, yay you!

I will miss some of you, and some of you not but overall I hope all of you have great lives, full of blessings, peace, and all the Good God can give, I have prayed for many of you, some of you for months at a time every day. I really have cared about you all, including the ones I won't miss I care about you too (as contradictory as that sounds). I might pop on the forums once in a while, but not much, I hardly have in years anyway.

I'll always respond to being private messaged, and if anyone wants my email I'll give it to you in a PM (don't spread it out), and if anyone wants to chat with me send me a message and I can make an irc chat.

Love, Peace, and Prayers I leave you all along with this little image, only those who really know me will understand it.

~ God Bless ~

~ MokonafanX5000

P.S. I don't think this will happen, but if anyone gets in their head to send people they think I'll listen to to make me come back, don't do that. I won't.

Not sure what this post is about. Dunno who's been making you feel unwelcome but it's cool. Everyone has their own solution to their problems and this obviously

I need to say though. Moko please don't leave me.

SonrisaMokonafanx9000
    Never Lucky.

Mokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimon noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't goooooooooooooooo. Your one of the last few people I actually like here xD

I like Moko

you are always welcome to come back after your new place dies out

P.S. Your post is very sad and depressing
    Last edited by soma; 06-14-2016 at 02:30 AM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Moko,i dont know you because im new here, but today i need shoulder to cry on. I have bad day. Bad month actually,just today is worst. So pm me and give me mail,fb. No irc sorry

Moko you have to know when i see posts that long i hardly read the first 3-4-5 lines and and quit reading it but yours was actually interesting, sad and shocking.
    but your post made me read it till the last line. (which doesn't happen often believe me)

anyway i hope i wasn't one of the people here that scared you away with my binds. "you should know i was just joking" or anything else.
    all we can do know is hope you come back one day!

Thank you for the kind words all, and no Kenneth you're just an annoying grasshopper, you're not making me run away. =P

Quote Originally Posted by annabella View Post
    Moko,i dont know you because im new here, but today i need shoulder to cry on. I have bad day. Bad month actually,just today is worst. So pm me and give me mail,fb. No irc sorry
    You're account is set to not receive PMs. I tried to but it doesn't work.

Moko likes bunnies
    I like my fluffly one
    My bunny like Moko
    I like Moko

Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-14-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information